Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Looking to build a crew for Anthem Demo

by TheWhistleGG

Original Post

[PC] Looking to build a crew for Anthem Demo

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

Was wondering if people were looking to start partying up for the upcoming demo and beyond. I have a few friends that are looking to pickup the game, but not nearly enough to have a constant party going.

Here's some info about myself and what type of players I am looking to party up with:

Platform: PC

Planned Javelin: Ranger

Time Zone: Central

Play Times: I'm a Weekend Warrior for the most part. (Fri-Sun) but I do play occasionally on during the week.

Previous Games: Destiny, Overwatch, and CoD are my primary games at the moment.

Looking for other players 21+ who have a mic, use Discord, play on PC, and are NA based. If you're looking to play with some solid people hit me up. I'm not some huge community or anything, just looking for a few more solid players who are interested in making this game their main.

Thanks in advance!

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/XXeeWSx

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

★★★ Guide

@TheWhistleGG

You might have heard of the Coalition of United Freelancers.  We're not a Guild so much as a Family of Guilds.  Everyone is welcome.  Only rule is "Be a decent person."  Standard smile

Check us out at https://discord.gg/VgjkznS

Meet and group up with other pilots, find out about gear and weapons, share your customization ideas, and get help and information about Anthem.

I'm the XBox Community Manager, so if you're on Xbox and have any questions, I'll do my best to get the goods.

Also check out AnthemOutpost.com if you like.  More excellent Anthem stuff.

Message 2 of 4 (223 Views)

★★★ Guide

@DrakenWolfe wrote:

@TheWhistleGG

You might have heard of the Coalition of United Freelancers.  We're not a Guild so much as a Family of Guilds.  Everyone is welcome.  Only rule is "Be a decent person."  Standard smile

Check us out at https://discord.gg/VgjkznS

Meet and group up with other pilots, find out about gear and weapons, share your customization ideas, and get help and information about Anthem.

I'm the XBox Community Manager, so if you're on Xbox and have any questions, I'll do my best to get the goods.

Also check out AnthemOutpost.com if you like.  More excellent Anthem stuff.

We also have a strong PC presence @TheWhistleGG Standard smile. Well; "strong" I guess cause it depends on how much it takes to be a strong presence. But enough of one, that much I am sure of Large smile

Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I am looking to build something up myself, thank you all for your offers though!

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help