Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 4500+

by ZachTaylord

Original Post

Re: [PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 45

★★★★ Novice
OriginID: sonyefiefi88
Discord Tag: Spitonmyduck#2780
Timezone: gmt+2
Experience in Anthem: i am lvl 30 (max) and Epic lvl (420)

Message 21 of 65 (256 Views)

Re: [PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 45

★★★★ Novice

@Milben @Chirosenpai @Jeta539 
Hey everyone and thank you for applying, we use discord as our main communication method! You can join our discord right here: https://discord.gg/grizzlygg . Once in there you can message me, Bilgewater Jones and I'll add you to our anthem division!!

Message 22 of 65 (244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OriginID: thecas25
Discord Tag: cas#9774
Timezone: PST
Experience in Anthem: I played in both demos, and Jones made me do it. All serious though great discord with great people from around the world

Message 23 of 65 (239 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Origin ID: Lycariel
Discord Tag: Sariell41
Timezone: Eastern
Experience in Anthem: Grinding to that Max Level looking for mates to squad up with,

Message 24 of 65 (236 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Bronthor 

Thank you for applying. You can join our discord here: https://discord.gg/grizzlygg 

After you join you can DM me on discord  Bilgewater Jones#9460 and I’ll get you set right up!

Message 25 of 65 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: Made4Viol3nce
Discord Tag: DR3TH#8939
Timezone: EST+10 (AUS)
Experience in Anthem: New to Anthem, currently enjoying early access. 

Message 26 of 65 (214 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: JOHNNYBOJANGLES
Discord Tag: Darkener#8643
Timezone: PST
Experience in Anthem: Started day one! (15th) I'm level 17 and LOVING this game. Can't wait to join up with some peeps!

Message 27 of 65 (209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Origin ID: itmeTomo
Discord Tag: Tomo#1135
Timezone: GMT
Experience in Anthem: Played in the Demo and also been playing early because of Origin Premier.

Message 28 of 65 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Origin ID: Durzoe40k
Discord Tag: Durzo40k
Timezone: United States MST
Experience in Anthem: Just started playing in the Origins Premier access. I am level eight so far taking my time getting to know the game and playing casually so far. Really enjoy what i know and have experienced in the game and cant wait to get further involved. 

Message 29 of 65 (176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: chorrico

Discord Tag: Blue Monkey

Timezone: +1 GMT

Experience in Anthem: Max lvl - Farming G1

Message 30 of 65 (245 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help