Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 45

by nchlsc

Original Post

Re: [PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 45

★★★★ Novice

@nchlsc 
Thank you for applying. Our method of communication is through Discord which you can join here: https://discord.gg/grizzlygg. Once you join our staff will reach out to settle you in! You can also message me at Bilgewater Jones#9460 in discord if you have any questions!

Message 41 of 65 (276 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Origin ID: pbdodge
Discord Tag: dangerdodge
Timezone: Arizona
Experience in Anthem: open beta/early access, comfortable farming all ranks but GM3

Message 42 of 65 (274 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

@BilgewaterJones 

I joined for more than an hour with no outreach or communication while users after me were greeted for their first time joining. I moved on and found a more engaging Discord channel.

Message 43 of 65 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Origin ID: Dr_Jekul
Discord Tag: Devull#8432
Timezone: EST
Experience in Anthem: Currently 485 Storm.  Playing daily since early access.  Up for any grinding/farming.

Message 44 of 65 (266 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Origin ID: ounoun
Discord Tag: imfquina#1844
Timezone: GMT+7
Experience in Anthem: Just got the game!! Downloading.
Message 45 of 65 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: RNDM9999
Discord Tag: RNDM9999#9056
Experience in Anthem: Just started but have no friends on origin

Message 46 of 65 (237 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: Ceril
Discord Tag: Gorydin#6481
Experience in Anthem: Briefly played open beta. Currently playing through story as a Storm.

Message 47 of 65 (220 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: Cooker558
Discord Tag: SprayTaint#2476
Timezone: CST
Experience in Anthem: Just got it a few days ago playing at least 3 hours a day lv 10.

Message 48 of 65 (213 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: DeIVIoNiC
Discord Tag: De'Aula#9357
Timezone: Mountain Time
Experience in Anthem: Played in both VIP demos and had to wait a little bit to play the release because i built a new computer for this game. But I am level 10 already and only played 2 hours so far!

Message 49 of 65 (213 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: D4pperDingo
Discord Tag: D4pperDingo

Experience in Anthem: Tried the public demo, have been playing the full game since the 22nd. Level 13ish, splitting my time fairly evenly between the Ranger and Storm

Message 50 of 65 (341 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help