Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 45

by Exeado

Original Post

[PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 4500+

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

• Welcome

• Welcome to Black Iron Vanguard, fellow Freelancer. BIV is the newest addition to Grizzly, our Gaming community. With this newest division on Anthem, we’re looking for people who are interested in having an amazing group of regulars to enjoy the game with. Generic LFGs work and all, but wouldn’t you rather have people you love to be around?

• Grizzly is already 4,500+ members strong so finding teammates will not be a problem.

• We have no current in-game requirements to join, if you own Anthem and want to find some great people to play or just hang out you're welcomed to join us!
  • What are we about:

• We are here to build the gaming community that everyone has been looking for. We started only less than a year ago, and our work has shown that we have what people want. We can not count the amount of times we've been told that we saved a particular game from getting boring for someone, or that we've saved gaming for them all together.
    • We strive for simplicity, and our overall structure reflects that. Our rules are extremely barebones and it has never caused us any problems, because when people are trusted, it helps build compatibility. Our division and rank structure is also as simple as it possibly can get inside Discord's limitations, while still being fun to progress through.

• We want this clan to be welcoming for both newcomers and seasoned veterans of not only Anthem, but gaming in general. We mean it when people here care about each other, and no matter where you stand you'll find a comfortable place here.
  • We know what we’re doing:

• Our leadership has an extensive amount of experience in community management from all over the spectrum of the gaming world. We even have a sister community that is one of the largest active and known Gaming Roleplay communities/clans out there.

With that being said, you're probably ready to join!

If you would like to become an official member of Black Iron Vanguard then simply fill out the application below!
Origin ID:
Discord Tag:
Timezone:
Experience in Anthem:

Example Application:
OriginID: ZachTaylord
Discord Tag: zach#0001
Timezone: EST
Experience in Anthem: I played in both demos, and have been having a blast so far in the early origin premier access!

Join our Discord with this invite link: https://discord.gg/grizzlygg

Once you are in the Discord, a staff member will contact you and guide you through on what you need to get started. Even after having thousands of members, it is extremely important to us that every member deserves more attention than just a bot message and a #welcome channel.

Message 1 of 65 (2,211 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [PC] Black Iron Vanguard Recruitment | Discord Partner | Gaming Family of 45

★★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: Exeado
Discord Tag: Exeado#9932
Timezone: GMT
Experience in Anthem: Newly bought the game currently level 14 and have two titan kills under my belt

Message 2 of 65 (2,153 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: xanthiccc

Discord Tag: xanthic#6221

Timezone: PST

Experience in Anthem: Played through VIP beta and public demo. Played a few hours of premier access.

Message 3 of 65 (2,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: JJozlin

Discord Tag: Jozlin#0001

Timezone: CST

Experience in Anthem: I played in the first demo, although, I don't own the game yet, planning on getting it soon though. 

Message 4 of 65 (2,145 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Origin ID: Alphastrike
Discord Tag: Alphastrike#6572
Experience in Anthem: Early Access

Message 5 of 65 (2,132 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PSN: Cambonez
Discord Tag: Cambonez#6935
Experience in Anthem: Played in both demos and will be there day 1 for PS4 launch. Huge BioWare fan.

Message 6 of 65 (2,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID:GhostJaah1
Discord Tag:Kaneki#0128
Timezone:CST
Experience in AnthemVIP Beta, Open Beta, Premier Launch taking time mostly playing solo looking to change that hopefully. havent gotten too far level 16 i think

Message 7 of 65 (2,085 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OriginID: NotImpor7ant
Discord Tag: NotImpor7ant#0420
Timezone: EST
Experience in Anthem: I played in both demos and am level 27 in the main game, currently maining Ranger.

Message 8 of 65 (2,068 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: Sppartan1 
Discord Tag: Spartan#2327
Timezone: EST
Experience in Anthem: I got Origin Premier. I stopped playing most of my other games because I want to dedicate more of my time to this game. I’m having fun and I like getting my skills up with a challenging game. I’m taking my time leveling but I’ll be in endgame soon. Thanks!

Message 9 of 65 (2,056 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Origin ID: GigaBert907
Discord Tag: GigaBert#0170
Timezone: Alaska
Experience in Anthem: Played through all Betas and Alpha

Message 10 of 65 (2,051 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help