• Giveaways, Events & Tournaments

Join Discord Server

GET A FREE COPY OF ANTHEM

Message 1 of 9 (1,953 Views)

Re: Anthem Discord Server / Anthem Team Finder / Anthem Official Discord Server

★★★ Apprentice
Official?
Message 2 of 9 (1,947 Views)

Re: Anthem Community Discord - Anthem Giveaway - Largest Community Discord Serve

★★★★★ Apprentice

I always thought forums were superior to discord. Can some explain to me why so many people like discord? I honestly cannot get it.

Message 3 of 9 (1,542 Views)

Re: Anthem Community Discord - Anthem Giveaway - Largest Community Discord Serve

★ Guide

@BlackMistRuecian wrote:

I always thought forums were superior to discord. Can some explain to me why so many people like discord? I honestly cannot get it.

Maybe discord was developed particularly for chatting/discussion within a group of targeted audience? Also how there are so many plugins to manage the chat server by yourself.

May also be that it has a desktop client and a mobile app so you could @ a message to someone/everybody?

Not to mention it supports ingame overlay?

Message 4 of 9 (1,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@BlackMistRuecian wrote:

Cos typing sucks, and talking is easy, I guess. I have a Discord server as do many of my friends, it's just a place we can chat and laugh etc. We all use party chat on Xbox for the same reasons.

I don't get into the servers with a truckload of people though, too many trying to be the loudest and talking over each other.

Message 5 of 9 (1,457 Views)

Re: Anthem Discord Server / Anthem Team Finder / Anthem Community Discord / Give

[ Edited ]

Hi, @TheRecruit4D , as the general discussion board is getting very busy, I'm popping this recruitment thread into the 'Recruitment' section Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 6 of 9 (1,451 Views)

Re: Anthem Discord Server / Anthem Team Finder / Anthem Community Discord / Give

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Unfortunately, it is easy to hack Discord if you setup your own server.  The things I've seen people do on/to them... 

TQQdles™

Message 7 of 9 (1,396 Views)

Re: [PC] Anthem Discord Server / Anthem Team Finder / Anthem Community Discord

★★★ Apprentice
Join the Discord Server - Be prepared for official release on Friday!
Message 8 of 9 (759 Views)

Re: [PC] Anthem Discord Server / Anthem Team Finder / Anthem Community Discord

★★★ Apprentice

Message 9 of 9 (564 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help