Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★ Novice

Hi Neato!

I sent you a personal message here.

Or you can just follow this link. Standard smile

Apply to the Angels of Death Anthem Division

Message 81 of 135 (458 Views)

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★★ Novice

Got all 4 my Javelins to Masterwork thanks to the awesome people in our clan! Come see what the fuss is about

ClanAOD.net

Message 82 of 135 (418 Views)

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★ Novice

I joined AOD is April or 2015, When I joined I wasn't expecting to be around for long but I found a place that feels like home. AOD is not your normal clan, We are a community of gamers that have a culture, because of this we all work together to a common goal which is having fun and helping each other.

This is not a group of 16 year old kids, yelling in mics and ranting about politics and being bigots. We have a strict Code of Conduct that we all follow, If you are tired of never having someone to play with, or tired of getting stuck with pubs who don't know what they are going in-game then AOD is the place for you. 

Apply Today - Join Today - Play Today

Message 83 of 135 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Want to be part of one of the greatest clans in the world? Of course you do! Then come check us out!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death

Message 84 of 135 (380 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I joined AOD looking for a group to play games with. Little did I know I'd find my people. It's amazing how the right people elevate your game. These guys do it. It's the family you never knew you wanted or needed. You want to reach those high levels and get the best gear...we'll get you there. We've got new players amazed at how fast they've progressed & experienced players surprised at what they've learned from the youngins'! So, come see what the chaos is all about!! Join us at Clan AOD

Message 85 of 135 (363 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Gotta say. I love this group. Been with them since last year. Never a dull moment, and there is always someone to group up with. If you are having a hard time finding friends, or are just tired of using LFG tools, this is the place to be. See you on the field freelancers.
Message 86 of 135 (352 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The leadership team is excited to announce AOD's anthem division has gained full-time status within the clan! With already 100+ division members and many others in the clan playing, we'd love to have you with us as we follow BioWare on their journey to make this game the best it can be! 

Message 87 of 135 (327 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We are a great bunch of gamers.  Come join us and make us even greater!

Apply to the Angels of Death Anthem Division

Message 88 of 135 (317 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Looking for help in completing the "Here be Titans" event, or just looking for a great group of people to grind Master Works with? Then head over to www.clanaod.net and sign up today!

Message 89 of 135 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This clan is so great. Seriously. I'm not just saying that. Come check out what I'm on about!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death

Message 90 of 135 (279 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help