Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★★ Novice

We keep growing everyday. So you wont be the newest guy for long if you join. Standard smile 

Message 71 of 132 (260 Views)

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★ Novice

Seriously one of the best communities I've ever been in. Been with AOD for years and still loving it.

Message 72 of 132 (244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Excited for the loot patch this week! I knew I did the right thing by saving all my masterwork cores!

Message 73 of 132 (234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hoping for the best with the loot changes! if all goes well, its will be an awesome time to group with friends and farm some sweet masterworks and legendaries!

Message 74 of 132 (219 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm new to PC. Im not sure what to do.

My gamer tag is: Neato6

Message 75 of 132 (199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Applied! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Message 76 of 132 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is this for PC or Xbox?

Message 77 of 132 (180 Views)

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★ Novice

Add me if u hav the room Neato6

Message 78 of 132 (177 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just applied! Khaos-
Message 79 of 132 (170 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey khaosiq! Excited to have you join us! I sent you some additional info on the AOD forums! Hope to see you soon!

Message 80 of 132 (163 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help