Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★ Novice

Application in! Looking forward to meeting other Freelancers!

Now to figure out how to stretch my 10 min left of game time until tomorrow.....

Message 61 of 132 (280 Views)

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★ Novice

Bobby we will get to you asap thanks for hitting us up ^_^

Message 62 of 132 (268 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lots of new members joining AOD every day! Plenty of people to hunt for Legendaries with and clear Strongholds! Don't miss out! Join the Angels of Death today!

www.clanaod.net

Message 63 of 132 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having so much fun playing with the great members we have! Come see what all the fuss is about...let us help you grab all the loot you've been missing. Want to experience Grandmaster content? We've got you covered! Never play alone!!

Message 64 of 132 (232 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just applied! I was surprised at how many of the same games you guys play that I do. I've seen some of your members in BF4 and possibly Overwatch in the past.

Message 65 of 132 (229 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Glad to have you on board. I think you'll really find yourself at home here.

Message 66 of 132 (217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Man we are having so much fun playing the game!

We also stream the game with some of our Stream Team members.

Here is a taste.

clanaodstream - Flying with Sneaky_561

Come join us!  We might even make you a Twitch star. Large smile

Apply Here!

Message 67 of 132 (188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried a GM2 Stronghold yesterday... Oof... Can't even imagine GM3!! 

Message 68 of 132 (178 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If you are looking for people to play, dont be afraid to join us!
Message 69 of 132 (161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So many new folks joining us all the time with varied levels. From casuals to grandmasters, we have the team for you! Always have someone to play with! Come check us out!

Message 70 of 132 (148 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help