Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★ Novice

I am having so much fun in this game! It really helps to have a team of great people that know what they're doing! Want to group up with some really strong team mates? Come join Clan AOD!

Message 51 of 132 (234 Views)

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★ Novice
Seriously, if you are looking for people to group up for anything, come join us!
Message 52 of 132 (212 Views)

★★★★ Novice

New Patch inbound to make life as a freelancer even better.
Now is the perfect time to group up and dominate the scars.

We have many active members within our Anthem Division for you to group up with.

Also with clan support on its way you can expect to see clan events and challenges. 

Message 53 of 132 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, submitted an app onto your website. Looking for more people to sing the Anthem with.

Message 54 of 132 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I dont see it slash did you do an app for another game?

Message 55 of 132 (193 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry about that, I guess I only made an account through your website. Should see it now.

Message 56 of 132 (183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello Freelancers !

I hope you are doing well. I was hoping to find a clan with cool people to play with.

I am new to the game, don't have premium access, so I haven't actually played it yet, but I will be on day 1.

What classes are you most familiar with or like most ? What classes do you recommend ?

I look forward to hearing your insights, and I hope we can meet on the frontier !

Message 57 of 132 (166 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm running the storm right now. It all really depends on your play style. I really like being above the battlefield and nuking the enemies! If you're more a melee type the Interceptor is a great choice. The great thing about this game is you can change javelins if you don't like the one you're currently in.

It doesn't matter if you have premium access or not. We're more than willing to help! I have gained more exp going back and helping others on their campaign than I did doing my own. We have members always willing to help out!! One of our tag lines is "Never play alone".

Come join us! https://www.clanaod.net/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=71

We look forward to hearing from you soon! 

Message 58 of 132 (158 Views)

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★ Novice

My IGN is TTV_EasyAsABG and I'm looking for a bunch of people that I can group with to take down GM2 and above. Standard smile

Message 59 of 132 (153 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks Kai, I applied.

As for your comments, I am relieved to hear there is an easy "class change" mechanic in the game. It really helps being able to change into something which will help with an specific party or strategy, without the hassle of having to create a whole new character just to access those skill sets.

I hope to talk to you again soon as we hover high towards an epic expedition !
Message 60 of 132 (147 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help