Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★★ Novice

So excited for this game! Smoothest game launch I've seen in forever!! 

Message 41 of 135 (413 Views)

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★★ Newbie

I join aod back in 2017 and have enjoyed every day ive spent with this group of fine people ive helped build divsions and got to make some great friends some go to our fourms today and sign up ull make tons of friends and some great memories to go with them

Message 42 of 135 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Don't forget we will be holding members only events. We will hold them starting in March. This way it let's everyone have time to get accustomed to the game.

This truly isn't something to be missed. We have a lot of fun messing around and competing with an against each other.

Message 43 of 135 (386 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you are looking for End Game groups we got em.
We have had several players now hit end game.

So lets get those suit levels up!

Message 44 of 135 (377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, I am stuck playing the game in slow mode with 24FPS average, but the clan has helped me out and been patient with my severe lack of hardware.

Not many clans are this forgiving.

If any of you truly want a decent, relaxed, forgiving, and very understanding clan, Clan AOD is the place to go.

The clan has veteran's, and many very good people. It has been my honor, as a veteran, to be a member for over a year.

AOD has been a very friendly, and very helpful place to game. As well as the players in the clan being among some of the best around.

I owe AOD a lot from the past year, and I only hope I can give back to them as much as they have given to me.

Please consider joining AOD and having wonderful times!

Message 45 of 135 (373 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Don't be afraid to join us! Fort Tarsis needs you Freelancer
Message 46 of 135 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has been the best group of guys i've ever played with hope to see yall soon!

Message 47 of 135 (353 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having a blast.  This is a great clan to be in.  We are having fun and climbing the lvls.

Come join in the fun!

Message 48 of 135 (346 Views)

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★ Apprentice
Are the Alliance mates counted as friends for Alliance bonus purposes? The total lack of an in-game friending ability is a gross oversight.
Message 49 of 135 (346 Views)

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★ Novice

We are always looking for members to join us.

Plenty of active freelancers here to help you with quests, gear grinding and whatnot.

Plus its a great time to find a clan because once the clan system is relesed we can benifit from the rewards.

Message 50 of 135 (334 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help