Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★ Novice

I feel like such a traitor to Anthem.. with the servers off, I'm actually poking at Battlefield V. Good thing the clan has an AWESOME BFV presence with great players Standard smile

Message 21 of 135 (566 Views)

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★★ Novice

Check out our other games we play as well. We have battlefront, battlefield, sea of thieves, cod, planetside and many more

Message 22 of 135 (561 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know what you mean, War Wizard.  

I'm flying around in Elite Dangerous and I find myself chomping at the bit to take my Colossus out and stomp some Scars.

Message 23 of 135 (551 Views)

★★★★ Novice

COLOSSUS? o.O

oh Tarsis you didn't....

STORM is the way to go! :P

ANTHEM needs to launch so i can teach red how its done.

Message 24 of 135 (547 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the bump, Here is one in return, Can't wait to Play this game.  See you out in the Wild. Wink

Message 25 of 135 (537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

KOR....I mean XORNSTAR reporting in as newest member of AOD - highly organized group of gamer's with a focus on no freelancer left behind Party hat

Message 26 of 135 (526 Views)

★★★★ Novice

TAW? o.O

Never thought The Art of Warfare would post on AOD :P

Tell demodragon, and shmeecow I said hello.

Soon as Anthem launches, I hope to see many many friends show up so we can fight with eachother.. I mean join eachother for groups. XD

Message 27 of 135 (518 Views)

★★★★ Novice

"Join" each other in "groups" is what i think you meant ;-)

Message 28 of 135 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Awesome clan, definitely worth joining!
Message 29 of 135 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think my wife is going to hate me after this game comes out. Large smile Anyone else in the same boat? lol

Message 30 of 135 (473 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help