Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★ Novice

Seriously some of the best people I've run into in a long time. Very helpful and nice.

Message 11 of 132 (411 Views)

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★★ Novice

Oh we can't wait for anthem to come. Come hang out with us while we wait or at least come check us out at clanaod.net 

Message 12 of 132 (390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why do I have to wait so long to play Anthem??

Miss the game from the demo, and all the great peeps in AOD can't wait either..

/sigh

Message 13 of 132 (374 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

bump

Message 14 of 132 (352 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This game is going to be so much fun.  And the more friends you have in Origin, the bigger the Alliance bonus. 

This is a no brainer!  Come join us, have a blast gaming with us, have tons of friends and make bank in Alliance points.

Come Freelancer, what are you waiting for? Standard smile

Message 15 of 132 (350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/status/1093233118096453632

Seriously guy? Over 5 million Grabbits dead!!!!! THINK OF THE GRABBITS!!!!!

Message 16 of 132 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Come on out and join us at launch. It's going to be really fun.

Message 17 of 132 (334 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are those the critters that didn't give you any points when you shot them?  I stopped when I saw that no points showed up.  Waste of bullets. LOL

Message 18 of 132 (333 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That's why you use melee.
Message 19 of 132 (326 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Come see what it's like to be part of a clan that just enjoys playing games without outrageous expectations! Come see what we're about!

ClanAOD.net

Message 20 of 132 (315 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help