Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★ Newbie
Great event - lots of fun
Message 101 of 135 (265 Views)

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★ Novice

With more great events like that to follow, and lots of shenanigans, you guys should come check us out! We don't bite, much....LOL

Message 102 of 135 (251 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think I can say for most of us when I say I'm excited for the 1.04 patch next week.  

Strongholds, and the end boss, are going to worth so much more now.

Do you want to do GM2 and GM3 but don't want to run solo or in a random group?  Well then come check us out!  We'd love to have you in our ranks. Standard smile

Stronger Together!
Apply to the Angels of Death Anthem Division

Message 103 of 135 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In life you have many choices, the biggest is.. Are you tired of flying alone? AOD is a family, once you join you become one of us. Every other group I joined before AOD has either failed or is so toxic that no one wants to really be there.

The application and process takes a few minutes with a conversation and then you are in.

Apply Here

Message 104 of 135 (235 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

With Elysium chests coming to the game soon, you definitely need to squad up with good people to share the loot! Well, it just so happens, you're in luck! Clan AOD is recruiting members from all over the world, and we love loot as much as you do! Don't miss your chance at a sweet Legendary! Join today!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death

Message 105 of 135 (221 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Without a doubt the new chests, fixes and adjustments, will breathe some new life into the game.

I'm really looking forward to the update.

Stronger Together!

Message 106 of 135 (200 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good Day everyone.

I wanted to make a quick post to ask you one thing.

Do you like playing alone or with a team?

If you are looking for a team, look no more as  AOD is everything you need in a clan.
Please refer to the OP and check out clanaod.

Hope to see you there.

Message 107 of 135 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tomorrow is the day, Freelancers!

Update 1.04! Tomorrow afternoon we will be able to see the results of the hard work Bioware has done from using in game reports and our feedback.

I'm ready for it. My Jav's haven't gotten to Legendary yet. The drops have been against me. LOL

Need help? Come join us as we go beyond the walls of Fort Tarsis.

Stronger Together!

Message 108 of 135 (189 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sounds like a good community! Frown Too bad you use TS3. We will NEVER join a community that doesn't use Discord! Discord is the only Voice/Chat program worth anything in today's tech/gaming  climate! Oh well!

Message 109 of 135 (164 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey Jayshua-Harper, We choose to use TS3 due to having so many members in our community, Discord does not handle that many people in voice chat very well, till it catches up with TS3 we will continue to use it for voice and discord for chat.
Message 110 of 135 (153 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help