Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@AOD_Munkee , Why don't you tell them a bit about our EVENT that is coming up?

Seriously guys, our Events are wicked fun.  Several teams compete to have the bragging rights of winning the events.

And if you think that is no big deal, well then you've never sailed a ship, through raging seas, drunk as a skunk, against other drunk sailors, just to be the only ship to make it through to the last port, first, with all your drunk teammates still alive.

That, my friend, is something to crow about.  And I can only guess what the Event Planners, Munkee being one of the devious planners, has up their sleeve for Anthem!

Think you are up to what ever challenge Munkee and his cohorts have come up with?

If so, then step right this way.

Apply to the Angels of Death Anthem Division

Oh, BTW; the sailing event I mentioned above used in game grog.  You had to drink in game, it wasn't required to be drunk IRL. :D

Message 91 of 132 (355 Views)

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

AOD Event: Stronghold Mayhem
Date: Sunday, March 17th
Time: 5pm ET

Greetings Freelancers!

Now that you've all had practice in flying straight and finding the triggers on your guns, it's time to put what you've learnt to the test in a true challenge!
Can you take on powerful foes faster than anyone when you don't know what your arsenal will hold??
The champions' names will echo the halls of Fort Tarsis! 

Details:

1. Before the event, teams will be randomly assigned to all participants
2. After teams have been assigned, each participant will be assigned a random javelin that is to be used
3. After javelins have been assigned, weapon classes will be assigned to each participant
Example: Freelancer 1 - Ranger (marksman rifle and sniper rifle)
Freelancer 2 - Storm (heavy pistol and assault rifle), etc
4. All Teams will run the same stronghold with the fastest team taking the victory

Rules and guidelines:

1. Participants are not allowed to trade loadouts with their teammates
2. Team members are not to start until prompted to do so by the time keeper
3. Difficulty will be selected based on the average power level of the group. If the average power level of the group is Masterwork level, GM1 will be assigned. Below Masterwork level will be assigned Hard
4. A completed run will be signaled as soon as the MISSION COMPLETED banner pops up

Come prove your versatility and stand victorious!

Message 92 of 132 (324 Views)

★★★★ Novice

With such a large member base, there is always someone to group up with to help complete contracts and get the gear.

Apply Today!!!!

Message 93 of 132 (297 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Want to play with a community with no salt? Want to make friends? Want to never play alone again? Come see what we're all about! Join us today at Clan AOD

Message 94 of 132 (286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Want to be part of a community that you can be proud of? A community where you can make new friends and advance in the ranks? A community with a ridiculously cool name? Then this is the one for you!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death

Message 95 of 132 (269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I must say I certainly enjoy my time with the Angels of Death.

I'm sure that other will as well.

Dive on in, we don't bite.

Stronger Together!

Message 96 of 132 (253 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Don't forget our private event is on Sunday 5pm est. We also have a meeting the hour before hand where we will talk about a bunch of stuff. So it will be the perfect time to join and learn some stuff.

Message 97 of 132 (230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Our first event was a great success and a lot of fun! If you want in on the fun, come check us out!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death

Message 98 of 132 (207 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks Munkee for hosting a great event! We are working on our next event, if your looking for a fun group to play with and experience team work and good communication, check us out!

https://www.clanaod.net/

Message 99 of 132 (197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

To follow up, we had a great turn out for the event.

The winning team took Tyrant Mine in 14 mins and 19 seconds.
Now keep in mind that the teams were randomly selected and the Javelins were random as well. 

In my case my Interceptor was my weakest Jav and I struggled a bit as I hadn't used it much.

My team just got beat out by a few seconds regardless.

I'm looking forward to our next event.

Come and join in on the fun!

Stronger Together!

Message 100 of 132 (187 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help