Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

by JakRain

Original Post

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★ Novice
We are still looking for members! Don't be shy!
Message 121 of 135 (283 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Looking forward to the live stream on the 17th...here's hoping they'll update us on some goodies Anthem will be dropping later this month!!

Message 122 of 135 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hoping for more info on Cataclysms!

Message 123 of 135 (251 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are you still reading these posts? Standard smile

Why are you wasting time doing that when you can be gaming with us.  we are always looking for members to join us.

Stronger Together!
Apply to the Angels of Death Anthem Division

Message 124 of 135 (244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are you guys ready for The Sunken? I sure am!

Gaming is always better with a crew, check us out and apply!

Message 125 of 135 (227 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Never fly alone, Never hunt Grabbits alone.

Apply Now

Message 126 of 135 (197 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Find it hard to find people to play with? Come join us and don't have to stress over it again.

Message 127 of 135 (169 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Haven't applied to the best gaming community out there? What are you waiting for!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death

Message 128 of 135 (160 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I joined this group about a month ago and couldn't be happier. Everybody has been friendly and very helpful. During the times I play, there is always somebody else on willing to lend a hand for whatever objectives you need to complete. Thanks for having me guys.

Message 129 of 135 (138 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Happy to have you on board, Zauberbann!

Message 130 of 135 (112 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help