Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

by AOD_Timeless164

Original Post

Re: [PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k mem

★★★★★ Novice

We have our next member only event on Saturday at 4pm est. Now would be a good time to join. That way you could participate in the event 

Message 111 of 135 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Gearing up for Stronghold Saturday! Come join in the fun!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death

Message 112 of 135 (316 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Platform: PC

Game: Anthem

Origin: Timeless164

Discord: Timeless164#4067

Looking for GM1-3 groups and javelin build advice.

Message 113 of 135 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Welcome to the clan, Timeless!

Message 114 of 135 (273 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey!  In case you are wondering, we are still accepting new members! Standard smile

The more the merrier I say.

We are building a solid community for AOD's Anthem division and we'd love to have you join us.

We have all sorts of Freelancers in our divisions.

We have the 'Chill' Freelancer.  Just wants to have fun and take on the game with like minded players.

We have the Builders, you know the the type, they have the most awesome Javelins and can be found always 'Under the Hood' to get the maximum out of them.

We have the Artists.  Javelins so pretty it takes your breath away.

We have Stronghold Speed Runners.  The best of them are Grand Masters within our division. They are the players that have studied the Strongholds and know the best routes for speed or loot.  They routinely hold training sessions

Do you think you have what it takes to join our Grand Masters? 

Come try your hand!

Never play alone ever again.

Stronger Together!
Apply to the Angels of Death Anthem Division

Message 115 of 135 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well said Redshirt

Message 116 of 135 (239 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wait, there are still folks who haven't joined AOD? Why not??? Join today!

Message 117 of 135 (217 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, AOD_Munkee is working on something really awesome!

I don't want to tell you because:

A: I don't want to steal his thunder.

B. I don't think I, just mentioned it off hand, would do it justice.

So, you'll have to wait until he is ready to present it to you.

I will say this though, it will be something that will pique your competitive nature as a player.

But, it will only be for AOD members.  There is an easy fix.  Join AOD. Standard smile

Stronger Together!
Apply to the Angels of Death Anthem Division

Message 118 of 135 (193 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Want a challenge? Want to see if you've got the right stuff? We've got a huge event coming up to test even the best of us...

Come check it out!! Clan AOD

Message 119 of 135 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Another Stronghold Saturday this weekend! 

Also, we just introduced the new Stronghold Ironman challenge for the elites out there! Come join to find out more!

Message 120 of 135 (149 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help