Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

by AOD_sneaky561

Original Post

Highlighted

[PC][AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3k members

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

AOD.png

Angels of Death: Anthem Division

Looking to suit up with our group of Freelancers in the Angels of Death?
Well you've stepped into the right launch bay.
Angels of Death is a mature PC based gaming clan founded in 1999, with over 3000 active members across 18 divisions
We operate as an independent organization focused on keeping the Anthem of Life out of Dominion hands! AOD's reputation outside The Wall is well earned from 18 years of prosperity and camaraderie.

While we're all Freelancers, underhanded acts of exploitation and cheating will be met with a fully charged Shock Mace and will be shown no mercy! Ruthlessness aside, the Angels of Death make excellent squad mates.
We have the deepest vaults, access to the many factions through out Fort Tarsis, and routinely out fly and outgun our competitors in our collective pursuit of coin.

COMMUNICATION

We operate a TeamSpeak 3 server for voice comms, and a Discord server for chat.
Our fellow freelancers hail from the four corners of the globe with varying levels of experience from beginners just learning how to calibrate their Javelins jet packs, to seasoned veterans that can fly circles around the largest of Titans.
This is a place where pilots of equal wit and charm can soar together and city dwellers can hone their forging skills and become talented pilots in their own right.
Members can make use of our growing library of useful information and resources located in our private forum.

CODE OF CONDUCT

AOD is made up of gamers from all over the world that come from different backgrounds and are made up of men and women of all races, creeds, and preferences.
In order to assure that our valued members can relax and enjoy themselves, we enforce a Code of Conduct that is designed to reduce drama and prevent humiliation and abuse.
Violations of this code are dealt with appropriately. We are here to play games and have fun.

SERVERS AND EVENTS

One of the best parts about launching with AOD is that you’ll never fly alone.
The area outside the wall is a dangerous place, and you can be certain that if you find yourself surrounded by Scar, your clan mates will have your back.
We meet at the Launch Bay and play informally on a daily basis as a well disciplined squad.
AOD also conducts routine training as needed for a variety of topics, such as navigation, Javelin setup and maintenance, combat training, and other topics as requested by our squadmates.
Every legendary freelancer has to start somewhere, right?

APPLY'S TO DIVISION

In order to be eligible for membership in Anthem division, you must meet the following:

Be at least 16 years of age (Firm Rule)

Be on TeamSpeak whenever you are ingame https://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads

Contribute to the forums regularly (once biweekly as the bare minimum)

Abide by the Code of Conduct

We are an honor clan that focuses on fair play and good sportsmanship.

Ready to suit up with us? Follow this link to apply and we'll get you inducted into our ranks!

https://www.clanaod.net/

**After you've applied, feel free to reply to this thread and introduce yourself to the other freelancers

Check out what else AOD can offer by browsing the rest of our supported games @ www.clanaod.net

Message 1 of 134 (3,372 Views)

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★ Novice

Well met, Freelancer!

I look forward to our ranks growing.

Message 2 of 134 (3,285 Views)

Re: [AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. Mature, with over 3000 membe

★★★★★ Novice

So how did everyone like the demo?

Message 3 of 134 (3,245 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Need... more... Anthem...

2strdz.jpg

Message 4 of 134 (3,205 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Day after the demo has closed and no other games interest me...

I want my Anthem fix! Love the game.

Message 5 of 134 (3,188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is how I feel about Anthem after playing the demo.......

takemymoney.jpg

Message 6 of 134 (3,176 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I loved it so much that I went from Origin Basic to Premier after my first session of the VIP demo, even with all the issues it had that day.

I very much look forward to battling through the Anthem environment alongside my  AOD Clan mates.

We are always looking for new members.  Please follow the links in the first post and check us out.

We'd love to meet you and fight alongside you.

Tell them RedShirt sent ya. Standard smile

Message 7 of 134 (3,171 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have a feeling it's going to be a very long 10 days for all of us! ;P

Message 8 of 134 (3,135 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I joined this community just two months ago. They have welcomed me. This is a good bunch of people to play Anthem with. There was always someone to group with during the demos.

Message 9 of 134 (3,128 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I joined AOD in January 2018. I couldn't have found a better bunch of people to game with.

Anthem will be my second clan division I have helped build up, and I hope to help more in the future.

The clan has helped me through rough times and easy times alike, especially with issues from the military.

Please consider joining us, and having lots of crazy relaxed fun all hours of the day and night!

I can't wait for the 15th so I can meet all of you wonderful, and crazy skilled people!

Message 10 of 134 (3,114 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help