Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC] 21+ Guild Recruiting for Anthem!

by raiinbowroad

Original Post

[PC] 21+ Guild Recruiting for Anthem!

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Global Impact is actively recruiting for the launch of Anthem!

Global Impact is a part of the Impact Gaming Community (IGC). We seek to explore all aspects of Anthem. We welcome freelancers of all skill levels and experience. Join us here at Global Impact, as we venture into this new and unique universe created by BioWare!

Global Impact aims to not only experience all the content Anthem has, and will have to offer, but to also do so in an environment that's both fun and competitive. We are looking for like-minded freelancers to join our ranks, make some memories, and some friends along the way!

Requirements:

• 21 years or older

• Use Discord

• Submit an application

If you're interested in joining and being apart of Global Impact, check out our website here and our application here.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (133 Views)

Re: 21+ Guild Recruiting for Anthem!

★★★ Apprentice
Is this an out sourced type guild or does Anthem really have guild/clans that we can't make? Curious
Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)

Re: 21+ Guild Recruiting for Anthem!

@HndsDwnThBest wrote:
Is this an out sourced type guild or does Anthem really have guild/clans that we can't make? Curious

Anthem will have an in-game guild system after launch. Standard smile

As the general discussion board is getting busier, I'm popping this recruitment thread into the 'Off topic' section as that's where the recruitment threads are currently hanging out. 

There may be a more formal recruitment section in due course ahead of (or when) the Anthem guild mechanics are announced. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help