by BWC-Sanctem

Original Post

[PC] [16+] Black Widow Company

★★★★ Novice

Black Widow Company

NA/EU

16+

http://the-bwc.com/forum/

We are an international community that plays multiple games, with a large player base in NA and EU. We are a veteran-run, military-style, multi-game Company. You can expect a highly organized unit that provides training, teamwork, and a professional gaming attitude. Roughly half of our members are active-duty military, prior service, retired, and/or combat veteran. Note, a military background is NOT required (I don’t have one).

We have been around for 14+ years, and we don’t intend on going anywhere. Most of us are working stiffs who just like to play one or more of the many games we support as a community.

Anthem is our latest undertaking and we're recruiting people to join the Company and play with us. 

If interested please head over to the-bwc.com, sign up and apply under Anthem. You'll probably be gotten back to pretty quickly so check back often.

As a heads up, there's a two week trial period where you'll be expected to complete an onboarding which is a 15-30 minute conversation with someone to give you info and set you up for success within the Company.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here or message me on discord. Discord will generally be the fastest way to get ahold of me. (Thanateos#7733)

Hope to see you around,

Sanctem

Message 1 of 9 (328 Views)

Re: [PC] [16+] Black Widow Company

★★★★ Novice
A ham sandwich walks into a bar to order a beer. The bartender looks at the sandwich and says "No, sorry we don't serve food here."
Message 2 of 9 (301 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What do you call a fish without eyes? Fsh.

Message 3 of 9 (281 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
Message 4 of 9 (266 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What do you call a freezing vampire? Frostbite.
Message 5 of 9 (242 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If you ever get cold, stand in a corner. They're usually 90 degrees.
Message 6 of 9 (230 Views)

★★★★ Novice
With 1.04 coming out tomorrow we're continuing to grow as a community. We're currently running 3 operations weekly. Come join a great community!
Message 7 of 9 (191 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had an experience with Planetside 2 division in this clan.

Tons of drama kids doing harrasment to eatch other... and the leadership let this go...

i just do not encourage people to join BWC.

Message 8 of 9 (185 Views)

★★★★ Novice
As I'm aware roughly a year ago there was a rough patch during transition of leadership. That said I've experienced no drama in multiple divisions. Harassment isn't tolerated either. Sorry ya had that experience. That said I fully believe BWC is a great community.
Message 9 of 9 (179 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help