Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Looking for friends to play Anthem with

by Freelancer-Javik

Original Post

Highlighted

Looking for friends to play Anthem with

★★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone, I am hoping to find some people to play Anthem with. If you're not interested in playing with people, you can at least add me for the extra alliance contributor. 

I'm 24, if that makes a difference for anyone. I'm up to play whatever. If you want some help in missions, hit me up! Need an extra for the strongholds? Hit me up! Freeplay? I'm down all the time for freeplay.

If you send me a request, just send me a message on what you like to do the most in Anthem!

Message 1 of 5 (314 Views)

Re: Looking for friends to play Anthem with

★★★★★ Novice

Come check us out at clanaod.net 

It sounds like you'll fit right in.

We are a mature casual gaming community of over 3000 active members. Which makes it fun, because there is always someone on to play with.

Message 2 of 5 (303 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey dude,

My friends skipped this title so I'm finding myself playing alone this time. I don't want to join one of those large anonymous multi-gaming crews.

Figured I'd give it a shot here.

Whats your Origin nickname? I'm mostly interested in endgame + freeplay. Playing the story is nice, particularly in co-op, but tis a means to an end: End game :-P

Let me know.

Cheers

Message 3 of 5 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

Im also looking for friends to play with. Im mostly interested in endgame+freeplay and strongholds. My Origin Nickname is AIprototype Usually play Ranger Builds and at times Colossus. Add me up Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (240 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey Alprototype!. We have alot of people who are running endgame +freeplay/strongholds at GM3. If your looking for people to group up with check us out at www.clanaod.net. 

Message 5 of 5 (220 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help