Re: Casual Anthem Friends

by AOD_Munkee

Original Post

Casual Anthem Friends

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

N.A West Coast

36 y/o Casual player

I've been playing through Anthem on the PC and it seems barren compared to the Xbox. Even set to public all of my campaign missions have been solo. Looking for more people to play with. Add me up, "NorthernStorm"

I'm L29, and play Ranger mostly for now. I've Masterworked all 4 Javelins on the Xbox so I'm not new to things, just on the PC. Just grinding up to GM's

Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hey NorthernStorm! I have the group for you! The Angels of Death is a mature, adult-only clan, and I have a feeling you'd fit right in! Fill out an application and come see what we're all about! www.clanAOD.net

Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Take a look at https://seismicgaming.eu , We are currently looking for players casual or competitive.
Message 3 of 4 (154 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@NorthernStorm wrote:

N.A West Coast

36 y/o Casual player

I've been playing through Anthem on the PC and it seems barren compared to the Xbox. Even set to public all of my campaign missions have been solo. Looking for more people to play with. Add me up, "NorthernStorm"

I'm L29, and play Ranger mostly for now. I've Masterworked all 4 Javelins on the Xbox so I'm not new to things, just on the PC. Just grinding up to GM's

Hey there. I had the same issues coming from PS4 to PC. Since the start of this past weekend I've been seeing a lot more players on. Looks like most are running GM1 though. 

I sent a friend request on Origin. Hit me up if you need help or want to do something. 

Message 4 of 4 (120 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help