Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Friends

by DemonDial

Original Post

Anthem Friends

★★★★ Novice

Anybody interested in being my Anthem friend? Not necessarily wanting to game together but certainly not opposed to it. All of my 'friends' have pretty much ditched Anthem, thus, my weekly Alliance bonus is terrible. Since the game came out I have always maxed out the weekly alliance bonus and I am looking for others who generally do the same.....more coin for everybody! Leave a reply and I'll send you a Friend Request through Origin.

Message 1 of 8 (324 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yo, you can add me if ya want. DaboTheDuck is my gamertag. I have all my javelins capable of GM2 but mostly play my ranger or storm.

Message 2 of 8 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Always happy to fly with fellow Freelancers! :-)
My EA tag is the same as here; CommanderWacky. 

Strong Alone, Stronger Together!

Message 3 of 8 (277 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You can add me m8 Wink impullse101
Message 4 of 8 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Tag is PoppedWeasel if you wanna add me. i been playing since pre launch. love the game and i think its loads of fun

Message 5 of 8 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm only interested in the Weekly Alliance bonus. If thats ok and you need 1 more, a request is welcome. Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (219 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Add me 

Message 7 of 8 (187 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
I recently picked up a copy of Anthem for PC, but have no friends on Origin, or on PC right now for that matter. Most of the people I played games with previously haven't logged on in a year or more.

Like you, I'm not opposed to playing together but if we just bump each other's coin count then that's good enough for me too.

I've been rank 10 Alliance on PS4 for a month prior to this week, but friends there either not playing Anthem or playing only rarely.

Currently soloing through the main story on PC but it shouldn't take too long to get back on GM2. Anyway, add me if ya like.
Message 8 of 8 (168 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help