Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: New Anthem Community Forum - Join us!

by not4daipad

Original Post

[All] New Anthem Community Forum - Join us!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey Guys,

Just spreading the word about a new Anthem Community Forum,  Play-Anthem.com . This community was created to give Anthem players a centralized place to party-up, get information, share knowledge, ideas, and theories. There will be giveaways, and community events! So if you love anthem and want to help us grow, come check us out!

Play-Anthem.com

Message 1 of 9 (291 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just signed up mate, looks good! is it still fairly new?

Message 2 of 9 (283 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry for late reply, I was spreading the word else where Wink . But yes, today is the first day we have "opened" to the public. My hope is that the community grows and becomes a valuable resource to everyone in the Anthem Community.

Also thanks for the feedback! Standard smile 

Message 3 of 9 (260 Views)

★★★ Guide

@not4daipad

Nice looking site.  I created a Wish List thread in the Wish List section and pasted my Community Wish List thread there.  Hopefully that will spark some more ideas.  I'll try to keep them both updated as more ideas come in.

Message 4 of 9 (246 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Looking good so far...I hope the community isnt too split up, I'm already on here, BSN, and the Anthem Hub .net site...so many fan sites lol. Just glad there seems to be plenty of people that will make this game great...games like this, the community make the game
Message 5 of 9 (232 Views)

★★★ Guide

@B3nderR0driguez

Agreed.

@B3nderR0driguez wrote:
Looking good so far...I hope the community isnt too split up, I'm already on here, BSN, and the Anthem Hub .net site...so many fan sites lol. Just glad there seems to be plenty of people that will make this game great...games like this, the community make the game

And breaks the game.

But as this is co-op PvE, we are, literally, on the same team.  And because of that alone, the future looks brighter.

Message 6 of 9 (225 Views)

@DrakenWolfe wrote:

But as this is co-op PvE, we are, literally, on the same team.  ...

Very much this. I mean I'm tracking 30 YouTubers, half a dozen forums, but it's a community and it'll settle down.

We'll also hopefully be spending a little free time actually playing the game, as well as just talking about it. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 7 of 9 (218 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK

...actually playing the game...

*stares dreamily off into space*

Message 8 of 9 (170 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

HAHA,

I know what ya mean. Thanks so much for the praise! Yea no competition from us. Its my hope that we can all just share ideas in a dedicated place ya know. We are slowly growing but as we get closer to launch maybe that will change Wink If you haven't signed up we would love to have ya!

Message 9 of 9 (160 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help