Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Anthem Community Discord

by K1cks

Original Post

[All] Anthem Community Discord

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello freelancers and welcome to the comfort of our safe fortress outside the wall. We are a welcoming community set on exploring and protecting the world of Anthem. Meet new freelancers, make friends and venture into the wide unknown.

Discord invite:
https://discord.gg/FdfuMH4

Message 1 of 16 (1,169 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's the only Anthem Community where I really felt welcomed and wasn't ignored whenever I wrote something, so I started being more active and there are a lot of awesome people here. Just come check it out yourselfStandard smile

Message 2 of 16 (1,160 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's literally "the" best online community I've been in. Not only is it positive 100% of the time. It's good to be able to meet new people and also discuss passionately about the things we're excited for and worried about in Anthem.

All the admins are super friendly, accomodating and caring. If you're looking for a great place to hang out in Anthem or just in genereal. The Anthem Community is the place to be!
Message 3 of 16 (1,136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

been there since it was like 100 people and had a great time so far, thanks for the awesome work you mods and admins do!

#ZoomZoomSquad Wink

Message 4 of 16 (1,106 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This discord is very welcoming and very useful for everything to do with anthem.High fiveThumbs up

Message 5 of 16 (1,096 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the share.

I'll check it out

Message 6 of 16 (1,074 Views)

★★ Guide

ditto

Message 7 of 16 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's a fantastic community ,always positive and helpful. 

Great moderators and members that appreciate fanart .

(Many people use my profile pictures 😉)

Message 8 of 16 (1,015 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well as one of the owners of the Community I feel rather blessed to be surrounded by so many people who are as eager as I am for Anthem. There's tons of great personalities within our community, people who can't keep it to themselves that the VIP demo had them so excited that they're counting the days, people who keep talking about shooting grabbits (which I do not approve of) and most of all just great people who are open to what Anthem may bring us. I also am very grateful to the moderators and the co-owner of the server, their glitter filled jokes and awful awful awful dad jokes (and ofc our chai) is what makes my heart swell with pride.

Please just don't find this message guys or I won't hear the end of it.

//Alexa

Message 9 of 16 (915 Views)

★★★ Guide
Just joined.....Can't wait to play the game
Message 10 of 16 (910 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help