Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

ANTHEM LFG Discord Server 3000+ Members [NA/EU/OCE/ASIA]

by C0reJumper

Original Post

ANTHEM LFG Discord Server 3000+ Members [NA/EU/OCE/ASIA]

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
This Discord server is a general server for all ANTHEM players for them to share, group and play in a clean and active environment.

We offer:
- Welcoming and active community that follows and play the game since 2018 (Alpha and Beta)
- Biggest Anthem Dedicated Discord Server Second only to Anthem SubReddit Discord server.
- A dedicated Administration and moderation team always caring and willing to help users
- A Discord Server that listens and evolves according to its Members needs
- Regional support, for NA, EU, OCE and ASIA, at least 1 Moderator for each region
- Daily news from the best content creators
- Presence of known BIOWARE Staff Members
- Presence of known content creators of ANTHEM community 
- Very well organized and clean set of channels and roles.
- 3000+ Members

Edit: 3200+ 28/05/2019

Click here to join ANTHEM PC LFG
LFG (2).jpg
Message 10 of 15 (11,004 Views)

ANTHEM PC LFG Discord Server is OPEN ! Join us now !

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi Everyone ! 

I am C0reJumper and like many of you i am hyped for ANTHEM but unfortunately beside console players group or Streamers/Youtuber communities, I couldn't find a proper PC Focused LFG Community.

Therefore, being a Looter Shooter fan for the past 6 years i dediced to use my experience in Community Management, Clan, Guilding and Customer Support to build a ANTHEM LFG Discord for PC players.

This Discord purpose is to help all ANTHEM PC players regroup and play together in a fun and active community, as a new game ANTHEM will have a lot to offer and to prove, therefore as the game change and evolve this community and discord will evolve too.

We are looking for people from all horizon and with a will to play the game either through and through or in a more casual way, everyone is welcome.

Also for those of you with the most motivation and dedication we are looking for Moderators/Administrators to maintain everything up.

Join us NOW ! 

ANTHEM LFG
LFG (2).jpg

Message 1 of 15 (11,703 Views)

Re: ANTHEM LFG Discord Server is OPEN ! Join us now !

★★★ Guide

There's also CoUF if you want another LFG group for PC players. There's a lot of PC players there. https://discord.gg/7AzTKkG

Message 2 of 15 (11,687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

NOPE that's exactly the problem i was talking about this is a console players server, did you even read my post ? My point here is promoting a PC PLAYERS ONLY Community Discord, I have nothing againts console player but the fact is that most communities with multiple players bases at the same place usally end up being messy and mismanaged.

That's why i created this Discord Server, to give PC player a place where they can care only about they're player base and where they will be the main focus of Community Management.

Message 3 of 15 (11,680 Views)

★★★ Guide

List of confirmed PC players (plus one more under Owl):

2019-01-06.png

Message 4 of 15 (11,675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

To promote your discord make your own post, don't cross post on other people promotion post

Message 5 of 15 (11,670 Views)

ANTHEM PC LFG Discord Server is OPEN !

★★★★ Novice

Hi Everyone ! 

I am C0reJumper and like many of you i am hyped for ANTHEM but unfortunately beside console players group or Streamers/Youtuber communities, I couldn't find a proper PC Focused LFG Community.

Therefore, being a Looter Shooter fan for the past 6 years i dediced to use my experience in Community Management, Clan, Guilding and Customer Support to build a ANTHEM LFG Discord for PC players.

This Discord purpose is to help all ANTHEM PC players regroup and play together in a fun and active community, as a new game ANTHEM will have a lot to offer and to prove, therefore as the game change and evolve this community and discord will evolve too.

We are looking for people from all horizon and with a will to play the game either through and through or in a more casual way, everyone is welcome.

Also for those of you with the most motivation and dedication we are looking for Moderators/Administrators to maintain everything up.

Join us NOW ! 

ANTHEM PC LFG
LFG (2).jpg

Message 6 of 15 (11,134 Views)

Re: ANTHEM PC LFG Discord Server is OPEN !

★★★ Apprentice
thanks will give a looksy
Message 7 of 15 (11,111 Views)

[ Edited ]

Personally, I'm not convinced that all this promoting helps very much when we don't even know how Anthem's Guild / Alliance System will operate.

We know players will be able to matchmake with guildmates in-game, but whether that will even link to Discord groups remains a mystery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 8 of 15 (11,641 Views)

ANTHEM PC LFG Discord Server

★★★★ Novice
This Discord server is a general server for all ANTHEM PC players for them to share, group and play in a clean and active environnement.

We offer:

a dedicated Administration and moderation team always caring and willing to help users
- multilingual support, currently french and english
- presence of know content creators of ANTHEM community 
- very well organised and clean set of channels and roles.

100+ Members 21/01/2019

LFG (2).jpg
Message 9 of 15 (11,030 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help