Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

40+ EU Looking for Friends and possibly guild.

by AncientAsh71

Original Post

40+ EU Looking for Friends and possibly guild.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, i am a lvl 30 (endgamer) Interceptor player with 441 power, seeking others from around my timezone to play with. I live in the Netherlands and have Discord. I can speak/understand dutch, english and german. I am currently completing all challenges one by one to entertain myself, lol. But it would be more fun to play with others and being able to converse with others while playing the game. IGN = Bahamalaja. Discord = Bahamalaja#8519 Feel free to add me.

Message 1 of 9 (248 Views)

Re: 40+ EU Looking for Friends and possibly guild.

★★★★ Novice

Hey AncientAsh71! If you're interested in always having awesome people to play with, why not consider joining our clan? We have loads of active players that can help you level up, get through quests and just have fun with! If this sounds like the group for you, come check us out!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death

Message 2 of 9 (236 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey AOD_Munkee, Is your clan EU based? Cause i've been in several NA clans/guilds in other games and always ended up playing solo, cause of the timezone difference.
Message 3 of 9 (228 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey, almost all EU players here, Casual Gaming Crew https://discord.gg/CTPBbNs 

Message 4 of 9 (218 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We are an international clan with over 3000 members from all over the world which includes a strong EU player base

Message 5 of 9 (215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey man,

I sent you an origin friend add.

I'm German, so timezone-wise we should be good to go.

I also play interceptor so we'll have to see how it goes. I also have a spare ranger for worst case scenario.

I'm in a similar position to you, currently completing all of the end game challenges and playing across all modes really.

My goal is to run GMIII with a fixed squad instead of match making.

Cheers

Message 6 of 9 (196 Views)

★★★★ Novice
A guild can have 20.000 people, but if one only plays Anthem, that's all i am interested in. If Anthem only has 20-30 people playing of which 5-10 are from Europe, it doesn't really matter how many people the total guild contains. Just saying.
Message 7 of 9 (157 Views)

Message 8 of 9 (152 Views)

★ Apprentice

I play a Storm level 30 on PC right now and am pretty active problem is I am in Hawaii. I play early mornings and evenings so matching up with EU would work well. I'll send out a friend request via Origin if that is OK.

Message 9 of 9 (147 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help