repair time reduction for watching ads

by likes57chevys

Original Post

repair time reduction for watching ads

★★★★★ Novice

Recently i have not been getting the option to watch the ads to reduce repair time. Am i the only one experiencing this problem. I still have the option to spend gold to complete repairs but that is way to expensive. Are any of you having the same problem.

Message 1 of 3 (778 Views)

Re: repair time reduction for watching ads

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@likes57chevys wrote:

Recently i have not been getting the option to watch the ads to reduce repair time. Am i the only one experiencing this problem. I still have the option to spend gold to complete repairs but that is way to expensive. Are any of you having the same problem.

What I have noticed is, whenever  there is a Limited Time Series, the 30% time reduction on servicing becomes scarce. It isnt like that when there's no LTS. FM want you to spend gold/real money. Ostensibly FM's business model is motivated to make stupid video's where FM pat themselves on the back whilst ignoring the rampant cheating.

When the 30% reduction doesnt show up, force close the game and re-open it and that may work.

If not, find the Sync error #3 about not being synced to FM servers that will give you unlimited 30% on servicing.

FM clearly have bad client and server issues that they  still will not address because it would mean a fairer playing field where people wouldnt be forced to buy gold because cheats are still being allowed to cheat year in year out.

FM are ow ostensibly driven by greed

Message 2 of 3 (767 Views)

Can’t watch videos......

★ Guide

Whenever I click on Reduce Time or the gold coin drop down to watch a video I get a window rolling up and then down....not able to watch a video....anyone have any thoughts?

Message 3 of 3 (598 Views)