Re: real racing 3 how to do delete cloud save

★★★★★ Newbie

@Zak00tawrote:

Clear Local Save Data from profile.

@Zak00tawrote:

@Zak00tawrote:

I want to delete my current game progress. But how?

Message 12 of 19 (3,883 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Do you know here is your 

Message 13 of 19 (3,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sign in to another google account.clear local save.now sign in to game with new google play games account and start a fresh journey.
Message 14 of 19 (3,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm not sure about ios.i'm android user.you can try this.i've tested on android.
This is complete solution of your problem.
Remove google account from phone.add another account.open game and clear local save.now sign into game with new google play games account.keep playing with this account untill you reach more % than previous account.after that if you want to use previous account.do a backup and restore from cloud save.sign out from game & then replace google account from phone with previos or any other account you wish to countinue with.sign into game with this.do a backup latest save to cloud and countinue.this way you can transfer your progress to different accounts.enjoy
Message 15 of 19 (3,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tested this on android.
Remove google account from phone.add another account.open game and clear local save.now sign into game with new google play games account.keep playing with this account untill you reach more % than previous account.after that if you want to use previous account.do a backup and restore from cloud save.sign out from game & then replace google account from phone with previos or any other account you wish to countinue with.sign into game with this.do a backup latest save to cloud and countinue.this way you can transfer your progress to different accounts.enjoy
Message 16 of 19 (3,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Remove google account from phone.add another account.open game and clear local save.now sign into game with new google play games account.keep playing with this account untill you reach more % than previous account.after that if you want to use previous account.do a backup and restore from cloud save.sign out from game & then replace google account from phone with previos or any other account you wish to countinue with.sign into game with this.do a backup latest save to cloud and countinue.this way you can transfer your progress to different accounts.enjoy and give me +xp.
Message 17 of 19 (3,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello...

1. Check Email Logins [Facebook and Google+]
1.a  FACEBOOK LOGIN [ONLY] :
- Open Facebook App from PC/Phone
- Go To Facebook Settings -> Application and Websites -> You may want to search Real Racing 3  -> Checkmark/Tick Real Racing 3 Games -> Click Delete (On the right corner of the list)

1.b GOOGLE+ LOGIN [ONLY] :
- Open Play Games App from your PC/Phone [Phone recommended]

- Click My Games Indicator and find Real Racing 3
- Click the logo of Real Racing 3

- On the top right corner of the App [3 dots] -> Settings -> Scroll Down -> Your Data list - Delete Play Games Account & Data -> Delete Individual Game Data list - Real Racing 3 -> Click Delete

1.c Login on Both Accounts :

FACEBOOK LOGIN :
- Open Facebook App from PC/Phone
- Go To Facebook Settings -> Application and Websites -> You may want to search Real Racing 3  -> Checkmark/Tick Real Racing 3 Games -> Click Delete (On the right corner of the list)

GOOGLE+ LOGIN :
- Open Play Games App from your PC/Phone [Phone recommended]

- Click My Games Indicator and find Real Racing 3
- Click the logo of Real Racing 3

- On the top right corner of the App [3 dots] -> Settings -> Scroll Down -> Your Data list - Delete Play Games Account & Data -> Delete Individual Game Data list - Real Racing 3 -> Click Delete

*Remember This*
a. Log out all the login in Real Racing 3 first
b. Do the Delete Sequence from both email logins

c. After the Delete Sequence, open the game.
d.1 If you have already been using an actual fresh new career -> Cloud Save and Back Up the Data
d.2 If you are accidentally connected to the last progress of the save game, but you have logged out all the email logins... Go To your Racing Profile in the top left corner with numbers on it (actually your current level) -> Clear Local Save Data
e. After the step d is done, you may want to back up your fresh new data for the second time in the Cloud Save, log in to your current emails and accounts, and then back up the Data once again.

Hopefully this works for you all, because this worked on me. Peace!

Message 18 of 19 (3,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are the man bro Thumbs up

Message 19 of 19 (526 Views)