outrages cost

by reredlohyar

Original Post

Re: outrages cost

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

First and foremost, I very much agree with the outrageous cost. I also have been playing since the first month RR3 was released, when only two or three gold was awarded for leveling up. 

Secondly, while I indeed find it appalling, and BEYOND greedy, if people are willing to pay $100(more to make the car competitive with the more outrageous cost to upgrade it), then I don't blame them for their desire to generate maximum profits from this awesome innovation to the world of gaming. Sadly, this 5%(approximately) of RR3 players who can spend this kind of money are the ones who have, and will always, not deprive you of game progress or the ability to compete, but the Saudi prince and rich folk alike only slow down your game progress because EA would rather have those bigger purchases right away rather than the same or greater monies over a length of time. Maybe they slept through, or even skipped high school math or business 101. 

Speaking of game progress...why are so many RR3 players clueless to this  redundant complaint. Of course they do NOT want you to approach game completion. Hence, the regular updates and additions of cars, tracks, etc. If you were them, and wanted to continue having arguably the best racing game in the world, you would not want millions of players, while potential buyers, to complete the game 100%. They were obviously present in class for this particular section of Business 101. Many users complaining of cost or game progress/completion, if amongst the game developers, creators, EA, FM, what have you, would implement the same ideas regarding cost and updates and additions that prevent, or rather, slow down the progress of the every day player who isn't among the class of Saudi prince Donny "you're fired" Trump. 

I guess the the moral of the story is...enjoy this awesome innovation, and don't bother complaining about their pathetic, shameless, indescribable, wall-street like greed, because it's a waste of time and energy. Have fun, and race it like you armed car jacked it. This is The Potenza, and I'm off the grid. 

Message 41 of 45 (854 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hey The APOTENZA, I think I'll agree with you they are all about money and it's a shame. Right now I'm in the legend series and I've got all series out to between 75% and 100% complete. I'm pretty much stuck right here. I can't get anymore upgrades or cars without farming gold. I've got no patience I'm not a farmer, I'm a plumber. All cars left ,atleast one in every series, costs 450 gold or more. That's $50 (US), for one stinking car and it still needs lots of upgrades if you want to win. It's a joke but not very funny. I can't hang and farm im gonna Uninstall and get lots of space back, on my phone and spend my money elsewere, better spent on parts for my real car. Porsche 911. See you all later.
Message 42 of 45 (839 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi Ray ... or should I be writing "Bye Ray"!?!

Sorry to hear that mate.

Enjoy your real (racing) Porsche.

Best wishes,

Nick

Message 43 of 45 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, You can win the car, but you are spending more in gold then you earn for upgrads. How is that Free.

Message 44 of 45 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's what I do every day, Repeating races, to earn gold & money, But it they have over 200 million player, wouldn't you make more money, by cutting you price of gold in half,

out of 200 million 90% cannot afford to buy gold at these prices, If they cut gold prices in half, 100% of players would be buying gold & money, Now that's good Business..

Message 45 of 45 (793 Views)