outrages cost

by reredlohyar

Original Post

Re: outrages cost

★★ Guide

I posted too quickly! I meant to add ...

Make sure you login to the game every day to get the daily bonus to ensure you get the end-of-month bonus which is always about 30 Gold. Also, every 3 or 4 days you'll get additional Fame, make sure to use this in conjuction with your double-Gold on the 10-lappers, on those days the 10-lapper will have to be your first race of the day.

Message 11 of 45 (1,193 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hey Nick thanks again and would you be so kind to tell what 10 lapper @La Mans? I can't ever find them again,I just look and look
Message 12 of 45 (1,181 Views)

★★ Guide

Endurance Kings and Endurance Champions have a few Le Mans 10-lappers.

Fromt the game "main menu", scroll right and select the last/highest "league, LEGEND.

Then scroll right 4 pages for ENDURANCE KINGS and a further 2 pages for ENDURANCE CHAMPTIONS.

Within those, goto the last tab and you'll find the Le Mans 10-lappers ... CIRCUIT DES 24 HEURES.

Good luck ... and remember, it's only a game!

Message 13 of 45 (1,173 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks i'll try them
Message 14 of 45 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was very interested in your reply about earning gold, but where are those Le Man's 10 lap races you mentioned? I am currently at level 71 and have 65 cars. Have I just not reached them yet?

Message 15 of 45 (1,159 Views)

★★ Apprentice
No you haven't reached it yet they would be in the Legend series. You can find some shorter LeMans races in classic Ferrari showdown in the Master Series if you want to just run LaMans. The Legend series is the very last series good luck.
Message 16 of 45 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the help. One more question though, if you don't mind. Is there any place within the game that has a complete layout (map) of the tracks so I can get a better idea of the course? Only seeing that short piece of track is frustrating, and the cars don't last long enough to run the course over and over to get used to it. Having an image of the course in my head during a race would help me a lot.

Message 17 of 45 (1,142 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Sorry to say it Randy but no there isn't. That would be a big help to a lot of racers. It just takes time on track and a memory to pick landmarks to tell you what's coming up. That really only works on long tracks like LaMans. Time, time they need a practice session on every track to give us time to learn them.
Message 18 of 45 (1,135 Views)

★★ Guide

There are a couple of forums which have the circuit/track layouts  e.g.http://myrealracing.club/rr3/circuits.

I too found learning some of the tracks confusing, when I first started racing at Le Mans (nearly two years ago!!!) I never thought I'd learn the track, but very soon it became nearly automatic, I still get a bit confused at Silverstone depending on the track layout being used as it seems to have two completely different (but similar looking) start straights!

Don't worry, you'll get there.

As REREDLOHYAR wrote, it just requires time and practice ... and as a lot of us (me included) have repeatedly written/requested, a free practice mode using any owned car on any unlocked track would go a long way to helping with this and learning the handling characterisitics of new cars ... come on Monkeys, please add this feature.

Message 19 of 45 (1,127 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Good thread, thanks
Message 20 of 45 (1,123 Views)