outrages cost

by reredlohyar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

outrages cost

★★ Apprentice
Hey FM, I could not help myself, I had to write. I updated to 4.0 and I'm very disappointed. 1st. every series that I had just ready to hit the next level,50, 75 or 100% comp. had a new car that took gold and not a little but $50, $75 bucks worth. So here I am stuck having to spend MORE. I LMFAO, get sucked in again. I'm starting to realize that you guys are really raking it in with this game. I know it's the best race game but that don't mean we are all rich. You people need to shed a little greed and price this a little more reasonably, so us common folks can play too. Come on some of these cars you want over a hundred bucks, and you can only use it for 1 series, can't sell it, BS. I've been at this for a couple, 3yrs and finally got it figured out. Did you know greed is one of the seven deadly sins. You guys better repent !! I'm done , Uninstall and come out ahead.
Message 1 of 45 (1,811 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: outrages cost

★★ Apprentice
Hey Nick, thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated. I'm glad to see that i'm not the only guy that can't afford all that gold but it sucks that they have it set up so you can only get so far and can'tget any farther without spending. Or you just have slow down and not want it right now. That's me, no patience. I'm gonna try what you told me and do a little everyday, thankx

View in thread

Message 9 of 45 (2,106 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

All the new cars added in the last update can be obtained for free by completing the events, so you don't really have to pay for them.

Message 2 of 45 (1,774 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hey faque3, I appreciate your quick response even if I don't see it. On my Droid phone the only car I see for winning is the Mustang premium in the gauntlet which apparently nobody can get past level 35. I see no place to win Nascar cars and at about 75 bucks each it would be nice. Where do you win the hurican, I don't see it. Maybe your game is different than mine. They have this game set up to lure you in so you'll spend your real money for their fake money and gold. I've got about 900hrs in so I'm past the amateur section, but I may have just fell off the truck yesterday somehow I must have bumped my head. They need some major fixes in their costs and rewards department and make this affordable for us regulars. Sorry I'm venting.
Message 3 of 45 (1,766 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Nascar and Huracan were available to get for free weeks ago. If you missed the event, I'm sorry but you have to buy with gold.

Don't worry, if you keep playing you can obtain them without paying, I missed a few events myself too, which costed me almost 1000 gold. Happens to everyone.

In this update there are 2 free mustangs and a free 911 RSR 2015. Second mustang can be obtained in 2 days, 911 will be obtainable in more than a week. Keep playing and don't miss them if you don't want to pay for them!

Message 4 of 45 (1,759 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hey Faque3, you must be a company man. I hear what your saying but for the sake of argument, I beg to differ.. i've got about 900 hrs in, 880 so i've got quite a bit at 100% still got a lot to go and I haven't seen that many freebies go by. I got a couple and missed a couple and that was all I saw, oh well you snooze you loose. I got that and I updated to 4.0 late so I missed out, I got that too. But here's the rub, say 4 nascar, 2 mustangs, 3 others, the hurican, Mc Clarence that's 11 throw in one more make it a dozen. Plus 4 two I made two I missed OK that's 16, I own 90 cars. That means i, I bought 74. I don't want to know what that cost me, and I don't even own the high end models. 50 bucks for 476 gold, a car that you have to have gold to buy cost 600 gold or 70 dollars (US) and you get to drive it for 1 one ONE series come on give us a break. I got all the low end say 250 gold or less cars all the R$ cars but those 6,7,8 and up cars can't afford it. Do you know the amount of BS that us working stiff would have to take if his ol' lady sees that on a bank statement. My wife wants to know how I got the ones that I got now. I'm just saying. Lots of people hack or cheat but that ain't me, but it gives a little insight as to why THEY do. I think you guys, you company man, should take a look at that a little more. RR3 is the best, the bomb, the kind, I can't say enough good stuff except cost. Not right and thanks for listening.
Message 5 of 45 (1,752 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hey Faque3, sorry I replied on the last post not this one but I did want to add that besides these costs of the cars they have to have upgrades and a lot of those upgrades you have to have gold to get them so it's all about the gold. Let us recap,OK we are driving a computer made car that cost us ,all said and done 1215 gold or...wait4it... $130 US Thanks again for listening.
Message 6 of 45 (1,749 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm not part of EA, just a normal player. I know what you mean, I have over 1700 hours and I still haven't completed the game (I started playing when leveling up only gave 2-3 gold). I understand that you missed some events and it's unfair to pay for them, but I just think it's fair for us who worked hard to get them on time. Seriously, all the cars you're missing were for FREE at the time.

I agree they should add the challenges to the game about 6 months after they're released, but that doesn't seem to happen any more. Maybe we can ask for a change. Until that happens, work harder to get what you missed. Hacking is not an option!

Happy gaming.

Message 7 of 45 (1,738 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi Reredlohyar,

I understand your frustration (there are still a handful of Gold-only cars and upgrades which I can't afford) but have to agree with Facque3 ... most of the cars you mentioned (NASCAR, Huracan, Regera, Mustangs, etc) have been winnable in recent challenge events, all since September 2015, depending on how good a player (or cheat!) you are, you might have to spend some R$/Gold to win them but they're definitely all winnable ... I won all of them and didn't spend any real money.

You have to make the decision to invest time or money in the game ... most people play the Le Mans 10-lappers to farm Gold, play one of those a day (they take about half-an-hour) and you'll level-up every 5 days which (depending on your current level ... based on 900 hours gameplay I'm guessing you're around level 250?) should give you about 40 Gold which comes to about 200 Gold a month. Add in the daily bonuses which come toabout another 100 Gold a month and you should be able to add 300 Gold every month without spending any money ... that should be enough for the challenges.

Good luck.

Nick

Message 8 of 45 (1,733 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hey Nick, thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated. I'm glad to see that i'm not the only guy that can't afford all that gold but it sucks that they have it set up so you can only get so far and can'tget any farther without spending. Or you just have slow down and not want it right now. That's me, no patience. I'm gonna try what you told me and do a little everyday, thankx
Message 9 of 45 (2,107 Views)

★★ Guide

My pleasure.

A little tip, once you've got a certain amount of cash, say R$20million, you shouldn't need to go out of your way to get any more SO don't go wasting your precious Gold on doubling the cash winnings for a race.

Just get used to spending one Gold on the Fame manager (sometiimes they're free) on each Le Mans 10-lapper, it'll cost you 5 Gold to level-up but then (depending on your level) you'll nett about 40 Gold.

Happy racing.

Nick

Message 10 of 45 (1,688 Views)