iOS11 Issues with Real Racing 3

by brunoedig

Original Post

Re: iOS11 Issues with Real Racing 3

★★★ Newbie

I updated to IOS 11.1.2 and now real racing stopped working at all! So with previous  ios gyroscope issue and now fully dead. Very unhappy...

Message 11 of 21 (1,926 Views)

Community Manager

It is being reported that iOS 11.2 Beta 4 resolves this issue. As mentioned in the comments of the linked Firemonkeys page, participation in the Beta program is required at this time and backing up your device before updating is advised: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/115003409893-Gyroscopic-control-issues-on-iOS-devi...

barry.png
Message 12 of 21 (1,916 Views)

★★ Novice
I stopped playing RR3, I will go ahead with the minimum necessary to accumulate gold. But I'm sure I will not spend even more € 1. I've always paid for EA and not for Apple to play. it's too easy for you to download the blame and not come down to your customers. however you have been a favor to me, it is years that I keep playing daily and in this way I finally feel free. It's not worth it!
Message 13 of 21 (1,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is 11:2 beta still working for you? Has it caused other issues??
Thanks Bill
Message 14 of 21 (1,854 Views)

★★ Novice

Still working great. No iOS issues that I’ve found 

Message 15 of 21 (1,846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with johnny 767, I used to buy gold and update my cars all the time. Now I never buy any gold and only update cars if I have enough gold saved up! This started as a great game for all but now it is just a gold mine for the owners and we are the slaves in the mine!!!

Message 16 of 21 (1,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve also been having trouble with the gyroscope, following advice on this issue, I’ve downloaded iOS 11.2 , I have also redownloaded RR3.

this seemed to have solved the issue but unfortunately it hasn’t, the steering now snaps to the left intermittently then settles down , some times everything is fine other times it’s unplayable Please help. I’m using iPad Air 2 

Message 17 of 21 (1,752 Views)

★★ Novice
I'll help you: do not play anymore until EA comes to meet us. I only race in time (if I have a car) for gold coins. I do not think I'll be back to play as before! game BEAUTIFUL, EXPENSIVE, ABSENCE ASSISTANCE
Message 18 of 21 (1,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cant gold when i watch the commecricials but i dont know where i can write Standard smilesorry
Message 19 of 21 (1,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been having this Gyroscope issue in iOS 12 iPad Air 2...Le Mans is the worst, similar to other players having to hold the device almost in portrait to keep the car going straight then it decides to free up the steering and you crash big time.  This issue costs you in time trial events where you compete to win Gold which as we all know can be few and far between in comparison to upgrade and vehicle costs!!

My device is a few updates on now, however it’s still clearly supported by Apple, FM are your dev team still supporting this or has this device gone the way of Internet Explorer and devs just don’t care about it any more.

be good to know if a fix is on the radar or I should stop wasting my time on it, it’s far too frustrating playing this when it’s supposed to be fun and relaxing!

Thanks

Message 20 of 21 (1,276 Views)