Re: Why do you always have you co start in the back? Why can't you qualify

by pleouvoir

Original Post

Why do you always have to start in the back? Why can't you qualify

★★★ Newbie
Why do you always have to start in the back? Why can't you qualify?
Message 1 of 7 (4,113 Views)

Re: Why do you always have to start in the back? Why can't you qualify

★★ Guide

Because you do!

We've all been complaining about this for years, it's not going to change, accept it.

Just get on with the races and feel all the better for having overtaken all those cars.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 7 (4,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well your suppose to get the real feel of racing experience ( somewhat) well that's not what you get. Even if you could qualify mid pack would be good. I have been playing this app for almost 2 years and that's the only problem i have. So ya I'll get on with the racing but just giving my suggestion since this is where you do it.
Message 3 of 7 (4,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

doing a real qualifying   means the game would get bigger and bigger, starting in the back  does give you the racing feeling, also why want to start in the front, then most of the time you drive away and never see the otherracers again, that's boring, now  you know that if you want to win you need to overtake all of them

Message 4 of 7 (3,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Or it's god damn frustrating knowing that the guy who actually starts first pulls off at least 1000ft ahead of the pack and you have no chance of getting him, or the dumb "racers" dontd give you space when your passing them and push you out of the track. Yeah that's super fun

Message 5 of 7 (3,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude just stfu you clearly play with auto accelerate and braking, you probably don’t even know how racing lines and apexes work. The bots brake so early, you can overtake the whole field and take pole within in first two corners. Just get better. 

Message 6 of 7 (2,382 Views)

Re: Why do you always have you co start in the back? Why can't you qualify

★★★ Newbie

You can't on smaller circuits. For example in the formula e new work circuit, they made the genius decision of packing 30 cars into one tiny racetrack. Most commonly there will only be 2 cars worth of space and will already be taken up by the bots, not to mention that they brake way too early and you will end up having to overcompensate with your braking or smash into them. 

Message 7 of 7 (2,018 Views)