When will be my ban lifted? RR3

by EdcelEnqrz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will be my ban lifted? RR3

★★★ Newbie
To whom it may concern

As it says ti my subject, I don't know how long it may take for my ban to be removed in real racing 3. I just really need some answers. It says in this article that there are no permanent bans, unless I commit again, it will take long. But I've stopped playing this game for so long I couldn't even remember it. Yes, I used cheat. For currency. And for that, I can't play the game so I decided to uninstall it. But not so long ago, my friend is olaying this game, and i got jealous. So I start reinstalling it again. But when I login my account, it was still banned. There is no pop up appear when I open the game to know how long til I will be banned. So this is my only question, what do I need to do to know how long my account will be ban? I just really need some answers, recently, I tried to sync in my save game to another account, facebook account, but suddenly, it got ban too with no pop up for saying how long it will last. I can provide some screenshots as a proof that is saying it is banned. I just really need the answer for how long it will last. This curiosity kills me. Your answers would be really much appreciated. And this is the article about saying the codes for using cheats

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/200827680-Suspensions-Bans

Regards,
Edcel E.
Message 1 of 11 (16,303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When will be my ban lifted? RR3

Community Manager

@Captain-Ultima@EdcelEnqrz

If you are not seeing a date then all you can do is keep retrying periodically, like every week or so.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (16,389 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@EdcelEnqrz

You should be seeing a date when you can start playing again as shown in the article.

Bans can be up to a year so I assume the latest date you can start playing again will be a year after you last played.

barry.png
Message 2 of 11 (16,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for your reply Mr. Barry. But whenever I login into the game, there's no date showing how long will the ban takes. Everytime I login, no dates at all. Only the pop up of daily login rewards. That is why I am asking here.
Message 3 of 11 (16,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same issue too. It started when i downloaded the latest update, if I’m logged in all races i try to enter tell me I’m banned, like i know i am, but there is no pop up that would tell me the date when the ban lifts like there used to be so I’m left guessing. All i remember is that it was sometime this year but i have no idea if the date has already passed or not.

Message 4 of 11 (16,072 Views)

Community Manager

@Captain-Ultima@EdcelEnqrz

If you are not seeing a date then all you can do is keep retrying periodically, like every week or so.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 11 (16,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got banned because my cousin logged into his account using GMAIL. I am using iPhone 7+ from the beginning. I am at driving level 149. My garage value is 193 Million. I have around R$ 20 Million and 3300 GCs. I have already made a ticket yesterday but still no response from your RR3 Team. I didn't get any suspension message when opening the game. I cannot race when I am connected to internet. Thanks in Advance.

Message 6 of 11 (15,261 Views)

RR3 Account Banned!

★★★ Newbie

Hey Game Team.

Yesterday, my cousin came to visit my place. He is also a RR3 player. So he logged into his Gmail Account though my phone. However, he logged in but couldn't load his saved game. Therefore, he logged out. On that day, in the afternoon I went for jogging and I left my phone at home. When I returned from jogging, I found that I have been banned. But I didn't get any suspension message when opening the game. It says "You cannot enter this race while banned. To ensure you are not re-banned when your ban expires, you can clear your save from the Setting menu.". I cannot play WTT and OMP. Even I cannot play Flashback Events. In short I cannot race. I would like to know why EA had done this to me? I am at driving level 149. My garage value is 193 Million. I have already made a ticket to EA but they didn't response. I am not sure when I can get any answer. At this point I am really worried. 

Thanks.

Message 7 of 11 (15,261 Views)

Re: RR3 Account Banned!

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem dude. Hby? can you play again?

Message 8 of 11 (12,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EdcelEnqrz Dear Real Racing 3 I some Banned to
I missed to the game
What I sorry too
RR3 Team.
Message 9 of 11 (2,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Banned is Your Game is too more But Sorry 

Real Racing 3 Team