What is the criteria to attain Elite Driver?

by RacerKCain10r

Original Post

Re: What is the criteria to attain Elite Driver?

★★★★ Guide

@RacerKCain10r I've only started getting 10 - 15 gold ads per day now.

I'm on level 198 man.

At this level you don't generally get ads more than 7 a day.

Message 11 of 19 (1,955 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ricodol74 Call it nonsense if you would like to.

That's what I received from the Firemonkeys. That's also what's currently there on the the RR3 Wikia page.

XP per the terms and agreements is not something that you think is helpful. It's a literal way of saying thanks

Thanks is a general way of saying I appreciate how your trying to help me and not necessarily means you will 100% solve my problem.

Secondly I don't post unless I get answers from the Monkeys or I specifically use my own device to test out a scenario to come out with a resolution otherwise I don't state anything.

It's a community man, We're supposed to help each other,lol.

Message 12 of 19 (1,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Offcourse helping each other is good, but you need to "EARN" the XP, you begging for XP is very childish and what do you want with it, is your status that important to you, that you need to rise above all others, to pad yourself on the chest, saying " look at me, look at me, i have more XP then you/others, so I'm better" 

So Please stop begging for XP, "EARN IT" 

Message 13 of 19 (1,925 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ricodol74 Well I would rather be a beggar and get some XP mate if that's what it means to just get a thank you.

For I do believe this is a community and people in a community act as family. For me getting granted XP is a way of saying thanks and I appreciate you trying to help me which is why it's so necessary to me.

Also I do not mind rising up to the occasion to help sort out issues for I have an absolute passion for helping people who don't know much about I.T. or any part of it.

Lastly I implore you to adhere to the guidelines which are basically to respect each other's boundaries as well and I definitely would love to be a hero if it means being associated with a client like E.A. It's always been my dream to work with them.

I kinda feel sorry you feel the way you feel about my posts. If I may further help you please do not hesitate to ask me about anything that I know.

Message 14 of 19 (1,918 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@LA1-naliot @ricodol74

Please, stay on topic on this boards and in this thread. Our forum is the place people go to get help and to provide some, if they can. We are trying to maintain its comfortable, friendly environment. Discuss games, provide help and have a good time in general.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 15 of 19 (1,910 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@RacerKCain10r

Driver Level and R$ Earned and sometimes Fame Earned.
Drivers over the level of 143.5 and
R$ earned over R$111 Million or
Fame Earned over 13 Million points
are in the Elite Driver group. There is only one exception in the list. After asking for clarification, and having no contact, it is my belief that the user miss-keyed their level as 111 and it may actually be 144 or they mistakenly indicated Yes, when they are not Elite. This only accounts for the data points in the Elite_Or_Not chart. There may be other factors, but these criteria hold up across those in the chart and those I've seen posted across the wikia

Found this on RR3 Wikia.
I personally have got to the understanding that the Monkeys are not looking at levels per say.
They are looking at cars fully upgraded + gold trophies + purchases + rs and gold won along with atleast 75% of the RR3 achievements that need to be finished.
Message 16 of 19 (1,904 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Archi Apologies Archi. Will try and avoid getting into tussles

Message 17 of 19 (1,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am an Elite Driver and I have 151 cars out of 190 with a total garage value of R$856,052.595. Played the game for 27 days, no losses, all #1. Check me out, my GamerID is MaVErick3642 and I doubt if someone out there is gonna ever beat me in the gameAngel

Message 18 of 19 (1,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is for supporting the game, so paying a certain amount. I am not even level 60 and have elite driver bonus.

Message 19 of 19 (1,255 Views)