Re: Unanswered questions

by markdilley

Original Post

Unanswered questions

★★ Novice

I’ve been directed here as support seem unwilling to answer my questions.

1. Why, after more than 100 OMP tournaments are cheats still going through the wall at the last chicane at Suzuka and last corner at silverstone ?

2. Why am I still getting the same reply about band aid solutions and long term solutions to cheating 3 years after I received the first one? How long does it take?

3. Why are we still regularly getting wrong results, where people have left the race before the start, or disappear at the green light, or get passed before the first corner? I cross the line with no other cars to be seen to find I’ve been relegated in position.

4. Is anyone with over 1000 points in OMP not cheating or hacking?

5. Why has not one of the numerous cheats I’ve reported ever been banned?

6. Why are cheats/hackers allowed to ruin OMP?

7. Whatever happened to Nina Nikolic. The one person who used to actually answer questions?

8. Why is there not a video function available to record cheating? It’s not reasonable to expect screenshots from the middle of a race.

9. When will the ‘rear shunt’ be sorted out. There’s no skill in hitting someone from behind and accelerating them into the wall or off the track.The clowns think it’s fun to do then sail off at ridiculous speed. It’s not racing if you can’t defend the racing line. It’s just a stock car race.

10. Cheats are making there cars immovable objects, just like the A.I cars. They know any sort of contact and they’ll be passed you in a flash.

11. How is it possible for a car to stop dead in front of me. Then proceed to push my car backwards and sideways into the barrier. They then go shooting off.

12. How can a car appear from nowhere, stop dead in front of me, then push me backwards so much that my view changes to reverse? Then of course they go flying off into the distance. Defying the laws of physics.

ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ASKED AT LEAST ONCE IN SUPPORT WITHIN THE GAME. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE REPLY WORTHY OF THE NAME.

Message 1 of 2 (488 Views)

Re: Unanswered questions

★★ Novice

AND STILL THEY GO UNANSWERED. WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!

Message 2 of 2 (447 Views)