Unable to see flash lights of cars behind me on cocpit view

by RockingKevin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to see flash lights of cars behind me on cocpit view

★★★ Apprentice
Dear FM I have noticed it quite a lot of time, whenever I try to do any night race on any circut in 1st person(cocpit view),I am unable to guess who and how far opponent behind me is,reason,in real roads during night we can guess by lights flashing to us by the car behind via mirror inside,who is behind us and how far is he,this is the case not happening in-game, basically I can't just make even guess how far my opponent behind me is, please get it fixed
Message 1 of 3 (686 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to see flash lights of cars behind me on cocpit view

Community Manager

@RockingKevin Thanks for the feedback, it's an interesting idea and not something that I have seen in many other titles. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (861 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@RockingKevin Thanks for the feedback, it's an interesting idea and not something that I have seen in many other titles. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (862 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Well no problem, honestly,I love to drive in RR3 using 1st person,but it's hard to guess how far my opponent is(unless I press mirror button,which distracts my driving/change my camera view which is not that interesting), especially when I do a night race in Circut De 24 Heures(and some other night tracks)hope it gets done soon
Message 3 of 3 (659 Views)