Betreff: Still no google+ friends (Real Racing 3)

by Attitoode

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still no google+ friends (Real Racing 3)

★★★★ Novice
I started playing this game in 2015 on a iOS device logging in via Gamecenter profile. After a while connected real Racing 3 with google+ also.

Everything was fine. We battled each other and had fun, both Gamecenter and google+ friends

After updating to iOS 10 i lost the option to invite new friends via gamecenter function ( RR3 pops up with message "Gamecenter invitation no longer supported". ) The existing gamecenter friends are still visible in the left frame

The next day I realized that all my Google+ friends are no more visible! 😱 And searching through several google+ communities I found that I'm not alone with this issue

I have opened 2 tickets at FM support. First one has been closed due to inactivity after 5 weeks 😒
The second one still open with not more than the standard reply from support ticket system. Now another 4 weeks past with no feedback from support.

Anyone out there with google+ friends missing please kick this question to the top

@ea: if you just give us feedback that you are aware of this problem lot if people ( mostly fans ) would be confident
Message 1 of 4 (1,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

Isn't Google+ becoming obsolete any time soon? Could be why they have dissapeared. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (878 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Am I the only one who misses google+ friends in game
Message 2 of 4 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hoppla2 Lost all friends in Real Racing 3. I'm not sure why.
Message 3 of 4 (898 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Isn't Google+ becoming obsolete any time soon? Could be why they have dissapeared. 

Message 4 of 4 (879 Views)