Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Betreff: Still no google+ friends (Real Racing 3)

by Attitoode

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still no google+ friends (Real Racing 3)

★★★★ Novice
I started playing this game in 2015 on a iOS device logging in via Gamecenter profile. After a while connected real Racing 3 with google+ also.

Everything was fine. We battled each other and had fun, both Gamecenter and google+ friends

After updating to iOS 10 i lost the option to invite new friends via gamecenter function ( RR3 pops up with message "Gamecenter invitation no longer supported". ) The existing gamecenter friends are still visible in the left frame

The next day I realized that all my Google+ friends are no more visible! 😱 And searching through several google+ communities I found that I'm not alone with this issue

I have opened 2 tickets at FM support. First one has been closed due to inactivity after 5 weeks 😒
The second one still open with not more than the standard reply from support ticket system. Now another 4 weeks past with no feedback from support.

Anyone out there with google+ friends missing please kick this question to the top

@ea: if you just give us feedback that you are aware of this problem lot if people ( mostly fans ) would be confident
Message 1 of 4 (959 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Isn't Google+ becoming obsolete any time soon? Could be why they have dissapeared. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Am I the only one who misses google+ friends in game
Message 2 of 4 (896 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
@hoppla2 Lost all friends in Real Racing 3. I'm not sure why.
Message 3 of 4 (199 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Isn't Google+ becoming obsolete any time soon? Could be why they have dissapeared. 

Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help