Spa-francorchamps won't load

by Avrioh

Original Post

Spa-francorchamps won't load

★★ Novice
As stated in the title,

I've been having trouble with this map.
When I first had this problem I just saved my data and reïnstalled because I didn't understand what happend.

Once I installed the game and downloaded everything again, I got to play francorchamps 1 time and after that it just did the exact same thing again.

The thing that happens seems to be an infinite load screen (although the loading circle is stuck at one point) after which I have to restart the game to be able to play on any other maps.

Is there a permanent fix for this bug?

USING DEVICE: Samsung galaxy S9 plus
Message 1 of 6 (1,128 Views)

Re: Spa-francorchamps won't load

Community Manager

@Avrioh This would appear to be an issue with the phone, can you try clearing up some space and playing on both 4G and wifi?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem, Samsung Galaxy 8+, 37GB free out of 64GB. Tried both wifi and 4G.

Message 3 of 6 (1,049 Views)

★★ Novice
Well the weird think is that the phone is brand new (1 or 2 weeks) and I haven't used 10% of its space yet..
Message 4 of 6 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same with me, I've tried reinstalling, restarting phone etc. After last update couple of days ago, I was able to run a few laps, but then it was full stop.

Brand new phone, Samsung S8, with lots of free space. No other apps causing problems. 2 of 4 GB available.
Message 5 of 6 (1,029 Views)

★★ Novice
The only think I could think of is us having the latest version of android with it and that causing problems.. not sure though. I 2ill look into creating an error output later today.
Message 6 of 6 (1,021 Views)