Real Racing 3 for Android

by farazjk

Original Post

Re: Firemonkeys

★★★ Newbie
I see EA logos everywhere. EA owns FIREMONKEYS . Sign says EA ANSWER HQ . No answers from Firemonkeys so go to the owners seems pretty logical . Maybe now you understand.
Message 71 of 409 (2,456 Views)

Real Racing 3 for Android - Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082

★★★ Newbie

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082

PLEASE ..I BEG FOR IT...When will REAL RACING 3 available for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082....

Message 72 of 409 (3,420 Views)

Re: Firemonkeys

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@TDFSR1 wrote:
I see EA logos everywhere. EA owns FIREMONKEYS . Sign says EA ANSWER HQ . No answers from Firemonkeys so go to the owners seems pretty logical . Maybe now you understand.

Yep.

From what I have heard, they were finally able to get in touch with you, and get this sorted.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 73 of 409 (3,406 Views)

Real Racing 3, Android Platform Cars failing too service with most recent release.

★ Newbie

Is this a bug that has already been reported.

Even when selecting too service a car at the end of a race.

Waiting too make sure that service has started.

When attemtping too race same car hours 3-4 hours later car not serviced.

Have positive R$ balance in excess of $400,000

Real Racing 3 2.2.0 [H246}

Have noticed this in particular on following vehicles.

Ariel Atom 3.5

Aston Martin Vantagr S

BMW GT2 ALMS

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA

Message 74 of 409 (3,379 Views)

game error

★ Newbie
Real racing 3.cant set time in time trial(gt3world series)with porche and lamborghini. Driving the race,seting the time but always showing 0'00'000.
Message 75 of 409 (3,363 Views)

Real Racing 3 keep crashing on my andriod phone

★★★ Novice

I have paid to buy cars in this game and never had a problem before and now it says that DReal Racing 3  has stopped working. Please advise....

Message 76 of 409 (3,350 Views)

Latest update not supported on Nook Tablet

★★★ Newbie
Real Racing 3 latest update not supported on my Nook HD+. Why would the update cause the game to no longer be supported on my device? I've been a faithful supporter of Real Racing 3 and now I am left out because of some chain in the most recent update. Is there a fix for this issue?
Message 77 of 409 (3,342 Views)

Re: [Real Racing 3] (for Android) problem to connect with facebook

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@markeumir wrote:

Hi I had the same problem. I was able to fix it by removing the Real Racing app first in fb in "https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications" . Delete all activities. After that, try to run Real Racing 3 again on your device, this will initiate asking permission again. Grant permission to the app.

It seems that my old permission to the app is not being loaded. I hope it will resolve your problem..

Cheers mate 

thx man , it worked with me ..... 

Message 78 of 409 (3,337 Views)

question about real racing 3

★ Newbie

I wonder what I have to do to get the code running, to enter the field available in the same location as the game saves in the cloud?

Message 79 of 409 (3,324 Views)

Re: question about real racing 3

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There is a forum here on Answer HQ where you can post questions about your game, but this one was not it.  This was the AHQ forum about the website, not any game.  The thread is being moved now. 

Message 80 of 409 (3,323 Views)