Real Racing 3 for Android

by farazjk

Original Post

Nook HD

★★ Newbie

Will Real Race 3 be available for the Nook HD?

Message 51 of 409 (5,213 Views)

Real Racing 3 on Windows Phone. When will it arrive?

★★ Novice

Simple Question from a humble fan : Will Windows Phone users get Real Racing 3 anytime soon? Or even get it at all?

Please, at least give me an answer. Yes or No will be enough. A lot of WP8 users (including me) have been waiting for this game for months.

Message 52 of 409 (1,600 Views)

Re: Real Racing 3 on Windows Phone. When will it arrive?

Community Manager

@krizjoeell wrote:

Simple Question from a humble fan : Will Windows Phone users get Real Racing 3 anytime soon? Or even get it at all?

Please, at least give me an answer. Yes or No will be enough. A lot of WP8 users (including me) have been waiting for this game for months.

@krizjoeell Hi there,

I am not aware of any plans to bring Real Racing 3 to the Windows Phone. That said, I'd suggest to check on the official Community forums for the game as listed on the bottom over here: https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200051410

Cheers,

Nils

Message 53 of 409 (1,573 Views)

Re: Real Racing 3 for Android

★★★ Newbie

PORQUE NUNCA ME HAN FUNCIONADO LOS ESPEJOS PARA XPERIA T. GRACIAS 

Message 54 of 409 (1,509 Views)

Re: Real Racing 3 for Android

★★★★★ Expert

There is no support for other languages in the Aswers HQ "Other Games" forum, sorry.  If you wish to participate, you must repost in English.  Thank you.

Message 55 of 409 (1,506 Views)

real life racing and face book plz help

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

can anyone tell me how to change my face book acount on real life rac ing 3 i looked up on google and youtube for hours and found nothing i know how to sing in but how do i sing out some one plz plz help and if you can help me throw skype my skype is solan the maddog or solan svihlik agan omeone plz plz help me Confusedmileysad:

Message 56 of 409 (1,485 Views)

Re: real life racing and face book plz help

Community Manager

@maddog4578 wrote:

can anyone tell me how to change my face book acount on real life rac ing 3 i looked up on google and youtube for hours and found nothing i know how to sing in but how do i sing out some one plz plz help and if you can help me throw skype my skype is [Personal Information - Removed] agan omeone plz plz help me Confusedmileysad:

@maddog4578 Heya,

Please check the below to get in touch with the Real Racing 3 support team:

@eanils wrote:

For Real Racing 3, check out these forums:

If you have any technical issues or feature requests for the team, head on over to the link above and post your questions, where the Firemonkeys team will be available to assist you in finding the information you're looking for, or submit a ticket to the support team if what you want to know hasn't been covered yet (they plan to create a lot of new content in the coming months).

This is the Firemonkeys Real Racing 3 community forum where you can hang out and chat about your experiences with the game. 

Cheers, Nils

Message 57 of 409 (1,480 Views)

I lost my purchases in Real Racing 3 for Andriod

★★★ Newbie

Hello, yesterday, 11.03.2014 i bought Stack of Gold and Grey Card in the game Real Racing 3 as in game purchase via Google Play Market, but after it i ocasionlly load previous save from the cloud and lost these purchases. Is there any way to restore it or get my money back?

Message 58 of 409 (1,467 Views)

Re: I lost my purchases in Real Racing 3 for Andriod

★★★★★ Expert

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, contact our Games Advisors using the new Help Center.
How to: Contact an EA Advisor.

Message 59 of 409 (1,462 Views)

real racing 3, wont download game files

★★★ Newbie

"Cannot download game files. Connection timed out. Please try again later. " FOR TWO WEEKS NOW!!! so much money lost as a result. How can this be fixed? 

Message 60 of 409 (1,460 Views)