Real Racing 3 additional data not downloading

by IRSLalit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Real Racing 3 additional data not downloading

★★★ Newbie

Additional data not downloading .....it stuck at 0.0% also  im using wifi with 1mbps

in my Moto x play Android 6.0 

please help me to fix this problem

Regards

Lalit Singh

Message 1 of 14 (25,254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Real Racing 3 additional data not downloading

Community Manager

@KRAK3N_07

Can you make sure your game is up to date and then let us know if you are still seeing this issue?

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (24,867 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Try reinstalling the game.

Message 2 of 14 (25,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have reinstalled the game 2-3 times but problem not fixed,what to do now
Message 3 of 14 (25,129 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Are you downloading the game from the Google Play Store? If not, I suggest you to do that.

Check if your phone has enough space, at least 3.5gb in the internal memory.

If you're using the Android 6.0 feature to install apps in the SD card, try turning it off.

If none of this works, you have to contact the technical support team here: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=39300

Based on the pictures you posted, the bottom-right loading icon is not moving which means the app might be frozen. To test that, open Real Racing 3, then press the home key, then open it again. If your screen turns black, the app is frozen. That might be because of the lack of RAM (Android 6.0 is too heavy and your device only has 2GB RAM) so you might want to try methods to lower the RAM consumption, or even consider downgrading your Android.

Message 4 of 14 (25,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

guys even i hav the same problem... its used to run on moto g2 fine,even with the marshmallow update.

but recently i dropped my phone and its display broke, so when i got it back its memory was cleared . when i tried to install the game this thing happens. the loading icon on bottom right is working fine , the green lines on the top left of scree is intially high, after 15 mins or so it goes silent(i hav checked the inernet ,thers no problem).. PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hav tried clearing cache, reinstalling it, and i hav also left it overnight.. but its stuck. PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iWANNA PLAY IT BADLY

Message 5 of 14 (25,102 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Again, the problem seems to be phones with low RAM getting the Marshmallow update (Moto G 2nd Gen only has 1gb RAM). Contact the technical support or downgrade your Android.

Message 6 of 14 (25,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the same problem with OnePlus 5T (8gb/128gb and Android version 8.1).
The game is not frozen cuz the circle on the bottom keeps rotating.
What to do?
Message 7 of 14 (24,657 Views)

Community Manager

@KRAK3N_07

Can you make sure your game is up to date and then let us know if you are still seeing this issue?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 8 of 14 (24,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Brand new iPad...stuck at 23% to download all info...what is going on? Super game...but can’t finish level 2 driving school!  Or any hockenheim race events,,,you folks are missing out on a big number of future players if this is not addressed...it seems it’s been going on a while

Message 9 of 14 (24,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Los mismo me pasa en mi iPad mini 2 anteriormente lo genial he llegado asta el nivel 24 luego de un tiempo que no tenía internet para jugar partidas online lo desintale y luego lo quiero instalar y no me descarga los archivos adicionales para él juego (intente descargándole unos vpn pero no es eso )

sera que lso dueños de la compañia puedan repararlo o es el servidor que n o deja descargarlos 

Message 10 of 14 (24,070 Views)