Re: Real Racing 3 Audio Stutter/Lag.

by ZADROTH_SITH

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Hello, Modern Combat 5 was just an example I said and audio shouldn't  depends on graphics. Asphalt 8, Dead Trigger 2 or any GTAs run well on max graphics with fine sound, and don't say that RR3 has better graphics than them... It can't be my phones fault... BTW my old tablet with way worse hardware (but with high graphics) runs this game with fine audio. 

Message 11 of 19 (3,205 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@KrisToF178 Ok i'm going to be point blank honest with you.

The file's I gave you were configured by me and my team for a high end phone but here's the catch, the files you received forced GPU rendering and with open gl es2.0 (the old version) . This was to check if the problem was with your phone or with the game.

Anyway you later stated your phone was crashing and we had only changed the audio files which meant your phone couldn't handle the settings. We had also attached a files script to return the settings once you cleared app data should this create an issue.

Mediatek MT6752 is not the issue man, that was a processor which outdid Snapdragon processors as well and a lot of them until the 615 was launched.

FYI GTA and Dead trigger use high end graphics but low end audio so you get superior sound quality when you crash/smash or smoke someone.

Can't say anything about Asphalt, lost interest with the NFS series after the BLack edition.

You mentioned your tablet works fine, i'll say this. 

When you download and install the game, the game is configured basis your phone so it works properly. If you have a high end phone you'll get audio with dolby effects.

If you have a low end phone/tab the game when downloading isn't exactly downloading it's basically configuring everything with your phone/tab.

I know cause i've tested this on the Asus 7 inch tab and some phone called a Karbonn something which also worked well but the graphics were pretty bad.

What I would say is one last try to see if it's the game or the phone:

Go to your app and move it to the sd.

Go the the app settings and clear real racing 3 data, clear cache and force stop.

Uninstall the game and reinstall it.

Once reinstalled move the game to your sd card but ensure your sd card should be class 10 atleast if not class 10 nitro.

Now start the game, download all assets and tell me the outcome.

You should now have your answer as to what's the issue.

Don't forget to grant me xp for all the posts if you liked my answers as a way of saying thanks.

And don't forget to click on solution should your issue be resolved or should you have your answer

Message 12 of 19 (3,196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, thanks for the explanation, I think I now understand. Standard smile

The only problem with moving the game to the SD card is that it already on SD card, because my phone doesn't have enough memory for such a huge game. I'm using a 32 GB SanDisk Class 10 UHS-1, this card if formatted to be as internal storage, because in Android 6.0 this is the only way to install apps on SD without rooting it, but i think this should be fast enough Standard smile . I've tried restarting the phone, force stopping the game, clearing its cache and even reinstalling the whole game a few times (I also did a factory reset for my phone, but not for this reason of course.), but unfortunately it never made any changes. I also tried copying the audio files from a Galaxy S5 mini (without success), which doesn't considered as the most powerful phones ever, it has nearly the same hardware as my old tablet, and running the game exactly the same way (I was trying to copy the files from a weaker device, you know Standard smile ). I think it will unfortunately never work well, but I'll get used to it.

As always thank you again for your reply, and of course I gave you an XP. Standard smile

Message 13 of 19 (3,189 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@KrisToF178 Nah man you missed steps. But Thanks a ton for the XP

also is that an SDHC class 10 UHS-1 or any other?

These are the steps you absolutely have to run by 1 step at a time without jumping everywhere.

1.)  Go to the app and if it's on the phone memory move to the sd card. Otherwise move it from the SD to the phone.

Logic behind this : regardless of whether you move the app the sd card or to the phone you have in the storage folder - android - Data - EA.rr3 row folder.

If you have the app on the sd card this folder is created on the phone memory as well as the sd

if you however have this app on the phone you still have two folders one on the internal storage and the other on the sd segment.

So the reason for the move is to shift the ram/sound/video settings of your phone along with the folder to the opposite device.

2.) Go to the phone's settings, select apps and go to rr3 first, Force stop, clear cache and only now proceed to clearing all data.

LOGIC behind this : When your force stopping the entire app, all the settings are frozen.

When your clearing cache your actually refreshing the app's data so the cloud data and games files on your phone interact with brand new settings/ creation of new settings.

When you clear all data : Your entire game's data from the sd and the phone are removed, so should you have a corrupt file this would also be removed.

So when you uninstall the application the entire phone's memory is wiped clean of any traces of the APP.

3.) After you clear data and uninstall the app, ensure you clear the entire phone's cache by going to settings - storage - Internal storage - clear cache. Uninstall Google play and google play games

logic behind this : When you uninstall an application from any phone the files are never completely deleted and in case your downloading or upgrading the application's version.

They are stored to the ram of your phone with a backup of a ghost folder on your sd card that you can't see.

4.) Now proceed to uninstalling the entire game and clear cache again. Once done Restart your phone and now Install the game.

Directly move the application to the SD card. Do not Install Google play or google play games, this will self install. And open the game with low audio.

Logic behind this : When you start the game your phone at the same time is synching with the cloud settings so even thought they're downloading they're being optimised for your phone. The reason for setting your phone's volume on low is should your phone not have high capabilities of video or audio this 95% of the time's adapts to the volume you've set.

When you then start the game it should load settings based during the installation.

5.) Should you still face the audio issue do this. Go to settings - About phone - You'll see build number - tap this about 10 -12 times... it'll seem like nothing's happening but eventually you'll see developer options. Go back one step and go into developer options.... CHANGE THESE OPTIONS

WINDOW ANIMATION SCALE - CHANGE IT TO OFF

FORCE GPU RENDERING - TURN IT ON

Force 4x MSAA TURN IT ON.

Now play the game and see if this helps.

If you would rather checking if your phone is problematic, I can't give you who created this on the XDA but you can see his actual name when he wrote the post for Samsung S6/ S6 edge and Google Nexus 5 devices.

http://android.wonderhowto.com/how-to/improve-sound-quality-android-5-audio-mods-for-better-sounding...

@KrisToF178 Sorry mate I couldn't help you much but this is as detailed as I can be as an XDA developer.

Hoping this issue is resolved for you now if not and your phone is in warranty go get a replacement pronto. I just checked with other developers and unless you have an absolute cheap phone which hangs, which has a tiny battery, has a really old processor, has hardly any ram required for gaming.

You shouldn't be facing such a massive issue!

Message 14 of 19 (3,177 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, thanks for the fast replying. Well, I did all of these steps including step 5, but they aren't helped. I don't know how I supposed to delete Google Play, but I disablet it and then enabled. I lost all my hope with this situation. As always thanks once more, and of course I've given you an XP. Standard smile

Message 15 of 19 (3,165 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@KrisToF178 Oh cwap.

Disabling isn't going to help, that just stops the entire transfer of data between the app and the phone.

You have to go to your device settings - apps - search for google play games and google play services.

Select each, separately. Go into I think it was settings or info.

Clear the entire app data, then uninstall.

Do both.

So please run through the entire process step by step, don't jump the gun.

And then the most important step i've mentioned above.

BDW till date you haven't informed me of your exact device name?

Message 16 of 19 (3,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there.

I have exactly the same problem, here is the phone that i bought today: https://loja.vodafone.pt/telemoveis/vodafone/smart-ultra-7-preto?src=CV#caracteristicas

The sound of publicity inside the game to earn coins has no problem.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Message 17 of 19 (2,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this is an older thread.  But I have the same problem with the game on an iPhone.  All other games and apps work fine with any of 6 different bluetooth speakers I have tested them with.  Only the Real Racing 3 stutters and skips while using an external bluetooth speaker.

Message 18 of 19 (2,399 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Нашли какое-нибудь решение этой проблемы? Я провёл тест на гарнитурах QCY QY-11, AUSDOM ANC8 и на VHM-306. Звук в игре работает одинаково отвратительно.
Message 19 of 19 (1,887 Views)