Re: R$ For Watching Advertisements

by Tnttko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

R$ For Watching Advertisements

★★★★★ Newbie

Ever since the NASCAR update came out I've lost the ability to watch the advertisements in exchange for R$. A few days ago it showed up again one time and hasn't been back since. Did the free R$ go away by design or is this a bug? It prevented me from being able to finish the NASCAR limited time event and I didn't even bother starting the last one knowing that I'd never have enough R$ to buy the upgrades needed to complete. The other thing that's changed is the amount of money you make during the races. It seems like they cut it by at least 50%. I'm really not liking this game as much as before. 

Message 1 of 3 (991 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

@Hunter_UAV_Pilot wrote:

Ever since the NASCAR update came out I've lost the ability to watch the advertisements in exchange for R$. A few days ago it showed up again one time and hasn't been back since. Did the free R$ go away by design or is this a bug? It prevented me from being able to finish the NASCAR limited time event and I didn't even bother starting the last one knowing that I'd never have enough R$ to buy the upgrades needed to complete. The other thing that's changed is the amount of money you make during the races. It seems like they cut it by at least 50%. I'm really not liking this game as much as before. 

On the RR3 Facebook page they state that there is a glitch with the videos for gold that prevents some players from racing so until they figure it out they have discontinued the videos....they also stated that some players might see the videos from time to time.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,188 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

@Hunter_UAV_Pilot wrote:

On the RR3 Facebook page they state that there is a glitch with the videos for gold that prevents some players from racing so until they figure it out they have discontinued the videos....they also stated that some players might see the videos from time to time.

Message 2 of 3 (1,189 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Click on the store button a few time, this may help, bring the drop down button back.

Message 3 of 3 (817 Views)