Problems with details + suggestions

by DrifterDanny99

Original Post

Problems with details + suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Aight y'all, this here's my first post so I hope most of you guys can agree.

Okay, I've always had eyes so keen and a huge attention to detail. i love this game so much, but the lack of detail makes it unrealistic. I'm here to point them out.

So, I was roaming the showroom for new cars to buy then... what's this? Some of their parts unproportionate. I'm somewhat of an OCD kind of racer, and I could spot some small details that seem unsatisfying (to my eyes at least).

Starting with the Mclarens. I compared the front fascia of the MP4-12C with the Spider variant and I spot some minor differences. The coupe's front bumper seem to be a bit longer and stretched towards the ground while the Spider has a shorter front bumper, and it makes the Spider have a higher ride height. If you could rework that with the tyres and wheels resized just a tad bigger to match the Coupe's, I'd be grateful.

Next, the 675LT. It has no problems, but just with it's tyres and wheels. They look a bit too small, and they don't match the 12Cs. A resize should do the trick.

The 720S's wheels need enlargement, they look too small.

Moving on, the F1 GTR. I find the offset a bit too narrow for a racecar and the wheels are somewhat small. If you could fix that, it'd look great.

Now, on to Nissan. The Silvia S15 should have bigger stock wheels in my opinion.

The BMWs are next. I found that the 1 Series M Coupe, the M3, and the M3 GTS have the same wheels. They're both the M3 GTS's and the 1 Series M coupe's wheels, and they need to be a little enlarged and the center should sink a little deeper. The M3 Coupe had it's own stock wheels, so I recommend putting on those like the one you did in NFSMW 2012 mobile.

For the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse, the wheels and tyres need enlargement to match the Veyron 16.4's.

Finally the Koenigseggs. The Agera and the Agera RS's wheels need to be enlarged, maybe until they match the CCXR's wheels or the Regera's.

Moving on to the interiors I'll start with the Porsche Cayman GT4. I've observed that the digital speedometer is not in sync with the analog one while i was trying to drive with HUD disabled. The needle on the analog one always points to the speed 20 kph slower than the digital one. And another thing, why does the tachometer show me that the car shifts gears at 6800 RPM when the redline is somewhere at 7500 RPM?

The McLaren MP4-12Cs displays on the speedometer needs to be updated due to the 12C Spider having more info displayed, and a higher res for the digital speedometer numbers.

Two things that bother me about the speedometer of both the Veyron and the Grand Sport Vitesse is that the digital speedometer under the tachometer doesn't function, it's just blank. I'm practicing to drive without the HUD in 1st person view but I can't tell how fast I'm going and I cannot simply rely on analog because the numbers are so small and blurred, I can't read them. Secondly, how come does the power/PS gauge doesn't work? It will be really a great bonus to the realism.

In the Nissan GT-R, the digital speedometer doesn't work and the problem with that is the same with the Veyrons. Also, if the infotainment system displayed the car's telemetry (working and fully functional), that would boost the realism factor.

In the SRT Viper GTS, could you update the speedometer to the 2015's model year speedometer where it fades in the red Stryker log every time to nears the redline?

I would like to suggest as in the Nissan GT-R that all the cars that have infotainment systems that display vehicle telemetry to be added for realism.

Next, active aerodynamic parts. On some cars like the SLS AMG and the Veyron 16.4, the active spoiler does not work. I suggest the dev team to work on the cars that should have active aero parts for realism.

Finally, the engine sounds for the cars. I'm very unsatisfied on how the V12s in the Avntador, Veneno, and the Cenanario sound. Compard to the Murcielago R-SV GT1, the three sound so pathetic. They need to be updated.

The Nissan GT-R and the R32 Group A Skyline GT-R have some unsatisfying V6 sounds.If they were to sound like the V6 in the 350Z, it will sound really mean and powerful.

That's all I have for now. Until next time.

Message 1 of 1 (272 Views)