Re: Online Multiplayer Observations/ Complaints

by woundedknee84

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Since OMP is obviously not "real time" racing, then FM need to make all cars ghosts to prevent collisions. I notice when ever I race people well over 1000, the race either abruptly starts with me well back in the field, or the person with well over 1000 either disconnected or retired but still gets awarded 1st with  crazy fast lap times.

There is obviously a little known exploit or time hack that a very small number of the same roster know about and exploit.

I know it is possible for FM to use software to monitor their servers for impossible lap times to be rejected.

Drag Racing Car Edition has similar software to prevent apk time hacking that allows impossible 1/4 mile times.

Or is it FM are allowing/enabling 50 friends to rule the prizes in OMP?

Message 11 of 16 (1,369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I avoid play that thing.. Is full of teams.. One player go for the victory and other trying to knock all others players out..

I saw that behavior several times.. And the ghosts.. And the crazy physics..

Is more than time to EA/FM change this.. Put everyboy as a ghost.. Only the driving skills, should matter ...

Message 12 of 16 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm Totally with you, knarfappaz64 ...

Message 13 of 16 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why don't they do something about the cheating in Rtm races. U say no but I say yes. I drive and take this game seriously. I bate cheaters. And they're are cheaters . Im not talking about idiots that intentionally crash ur car. I can prove. In Silverstone, they're is a shortcut cheat that players use by ghosting they're car so that they don't get the cut corner penalty. Other players intentionally ghost they're cars before the game by doing something with WiFi
Message 14 of 16 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hate this game deleted it 5 times your idiots messing with all players grow up get a life worst game anyone can play 1 star is too much for a low quality game.

Message 15 of 16 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Like level up blue line it go’s back then forward. Cheating is what I call it

Message 16 of 16 (1,146 Views)