Internet connection issues.

by Jashleos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Internet connection issues.

★★★ Newbie

Since today morning 10.15am IST i am facing connection isuues even after connected to the internet on wifi, i have experimented everything with my wifi and router also but still facing the same issue. Other games are working properly execpt RR3, its not connecting to internet, not showing my TSMplayers and no cloud save also. Is there any maintenence going on. 

Message 1 of 7 (5,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Internet connection issues.

Community Manager

@lex669

Please let us know if the below steps help you with your issue, thanks.

1. Make sure your Google Play Store app is up to date.  It should be version 8.3.73 or later.
  2. In Settings -> Display -> Screen Resolution, make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution (not HD+ resolution).
  3. In Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage, tap Clear Data.  Only clearing the cache is not enough.
  4. Reboot the device before retrying the game.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (5,664 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

No progress with repair about 2 hours. No daily rewards.

Message 2 of 7 (5,179 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I have uninstalled today rr3 from s7 edge tought some other issues than connection and not even able to install it back as in google play says your device isn't compatible with this version... wtf playing for years till last night and not compatible anymore??? yeah right...
Message 3 of 7 (5,142 Views)

Community Manager

@lex669

Please let us know if the below steps help you with your issue, thanks.

1. Make sure your Google Play Store app is up to date.  It should be version 8.3.73 or later.
  2. In Settings -> Display -> Screen Resolution, make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution (not HD+ resolution).
  3. In Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage, tap Clear Data.  Only clearing the cache is not enough.
  4. Reboot the device before retrying the game.

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (5,665 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks it worked for me, back on track 😁
Message 5 of 7 (5,094 Views)

Community Manager

@lex669

Good news, thanks for letting us know.

barry.png
Message 6 of 7 (5,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tríed to load my account but when trying to download the account it says there is no internet conection. It is an iphone 7

Message 7 of 7 (3,433 Views)