How can i cancel a purchase?

by kaloqn86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can i cancel a purchase?

★★★ Newbie
Hello, my son who is 3 years old bought 6 upgrades on your game Real racing 3 with my Master Card. In fact, he bought them without knowing them and not used, also this is a big mistake.Please how can i cancel the transactions. Thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 4 (1,570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can i cancel a purchase?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@kaloqn86 Hi, in a situation like this you'd reach out to Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks, hopefully they can help get this cleared up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,863 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@kaloqn86 Hi, in a situation like this you'd reach out to Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks, hopefully they can help get this cleared up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,864 Views)

How to cancel purchase?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I want to cancel my purchase. It is anoying, when your 4 year old kid just presses few buttons and easily orders purchase for 20 Euros. No additional passwords required. And there is no easy option to cancel that purchase, only by reporting which is working super slow, looking for developers, who does not provide their information and any contact information. 

So how can i cancel that purchase and get my money back? i already sent you all information and expect that to be solved ASAP as i already spent liek 5-6 hours looking how to solve this. I just want to delete the game or even put the ban for your company. 

{EA_Lanna removed profanity as per the forum rules}

Message 3 of 4 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is super annoying when i have to spend hours for looking for the sollution how to cancel the purchase. And no one takes resposibility for that. 

I entered all my details to the link provided and i hope that money will be given back for me. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,341 Views)