Re: February Update 2018

by mrdiesel1327

Original Post

February Update 2018

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I am very upset about the Real Racing 3 February Update 2018 i read the new update history in the link given below

https://www.ea.com/games/real-racing/real-racing-3/news/upcoming-changes-to-career-and-series?utm_ca...

and it is given that the NASCAR series and the Formula e Series will be removed along with the rewards we're about to earn...i suggest better not to remove anything from the game...but add new series as you like...but please i request not to remove anything...players like me are familiar with the NASCAR series and if removed i will also miss the DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY very much it's my favourite track of all time...please please please i request do not remove anything from the game size doesn't matter for me please...i beg to EA and Firemonkey developers...
Message 1 of 7 (1,078 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree that they should not remove anything. If they do they should refund every gold coin we spent on those cars and upgrades.

Message 2 of 7 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They aren't removing cars, and they're just making new nascar series,

Message 3 of 7 (984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@mrdiesel1327 wrote:
I am very upset about the Real Racing 3 February Update 2018 i read the new update history in the link given below

https://www.ea.com/games/real-racing/real-racing-3/news/upcoming-changes-to-career-and-series?utm_ca...

and it is given that the NASCAR series and the Formula e Series will be removed along with the rewards we're about to earn...i suggest better not to remove anything from the game...but add new series as you like...but please i request not to remove anything...players like me are familiar with the NASCAR series and if removed i will also miss the DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY very much it's my favourite track of all time...please please please i request do not remove anything from the game size doesn't matter for me please...i beg to EA and Firemonkey developers...

@mrdiesel1327

Your link now shows something very different.That link shows the update info for January.

I also see what you see coming with 6.0.

Cars being made redundant by the removal of career events? That is a lot of wasted gold and R$.

Yup, it gets even worse than that from what I read before firemonkeys removed the original page.

Looks like the monkeys just put a use by date on rr3

Message 4 of 7 (925 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok if they aren't removing the NASCAR series then i would love it but what about the Formula e Series i didn't completed yet and that series gives the players a chance of earning 300 Gold...we will lose 300 gold if they remove this series...
Message 5 of 7 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah the link is of January because I got the page on January 2018...
Message 6 of 7 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They are not removing any cars but the NASCAR series and the Formula e Series...
Message 7 of 7 (852 Views)